“Good accomodation” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong

Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong
You added Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong to your Saves list
Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong
2.0 of 5 Guest house   |   47 Nanai Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #190 of 356 Patong B&B and Inns
Almere, The Netherlands
“Good accomodation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

We have been here for a little more than one week and we can really recommend this guesthouse to other travellers. The rooms are nice for a good price. It has a central location and the staff is very friendly and helpfull.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

When I arrived at this hotel at 11pm I was greeted by the very friendly and helpful English speaking manager Daniel who hails from South Africa and can speak Afrikaans as well.It was my first time in Patong and Thailand for that matter and I had many questions which he was extremely helpful with as well as pointing out do's and don't's in Patong which is a haven for tourists from all over the world.He told me the bars to go to and skip restaurants to eat at,markets and attractions, all together a very informative host.The accommodation is great value for money,during my time in Patong I stayed at a four star hotel for three nights as a bit of a treat for myself which cost about triple of Baan Nitra and I could not justify the extra money I had spent and after my stay at the Four star promptly returned to Baan Nitra Guesthouse. I was very pleased with both of the rooms in which I stayed, great air conditioning which is very important in Thailand,clean and basic rooms which suited my needs extremely well.I also managed to meet the owner Fred who is also very friendly and helpful and is a French ex-pat also fluent in English which would be extremely important for any travellers who only speak French. Location was great as well close to the nightlife but far away enough to escape as well as being close to the market and shopping centre as well as being very close to 2 7Eleven stores and everything else I needed.I enjoyed my stay immensely and managed to make many friends amongst the staff and other hotel guest that I was able to meet in the Hotel Bar located down stairs,on return to Patong I wil not think twice about where I will stay I will definitely return to Baan Nitra Guesthouse.Thank you Fred and Daniel and the rest of the staff for making my Patong experience comfortable,happy and very memorable.

Room Tip: The top floor rooms have an excellent view and a lovely breeze in the afternoon for a they are well...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Baan Nitra P, Owner at Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong, responded to this review, May 25, 2012
thank you neil and hope you enjoy your muay thai training

baan nitra guesthouse
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I've been at baan nitra for about a week and its really good for the price.
Room with air con, TV, fridge ...
Super friendly staff, free WIFI, friendly french bar downstairs !!
I really enjoyed my stay at the baan nitra !!
Thanks to all the staff !

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Baan Nitra P, Owner at Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong, responded to this review, May 28, 2012
thank you adrien and enjoy your trip to nepal...
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Really good price for this room, i had all i need inside.
Friendly and helpful service: English and french was spoken.Thanks to Fred and Daniel.
Pretty nice location: 5 mn from the shopping center and 15 mn from the beach by walk
The bar downstairs serves relatively cheap beers
I have nothing to complain .good experience enjoy!
i recommend this place and i think I will go back for my next stay

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Phuket, Thaïlande
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

all good...cheap, close to everything and very nice room and view over patong, thanks, will be back....
so i have to write 300 characters...
nice welcome, good day trip to phi phi and good night life
and they are guest friendly, you actually keep your room key with you all the time, that was great...

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

Dorm room for 4 - basic, but clean and good enough, bathroom with hot shower, good water pressure, room has no air con, so we were sweating like horses, big table and mirror at the room. Stuff friendly. Locality could be little closer to the beach... I was only missing the air con. Otherwise recommendable...

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Our room (double a/c with bathroom) was outdated but clean. We had a Wi-Fi access, fridge and TV in the room. The hotel is 15 minute walk from the Bangla Road. The owners are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Baan Nitra Guesthouse Patong? Share your experiences!