“perfect of food and lovely staff:)” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, Steakhouse, Thai, International
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
London
“perfect of food and lovely staff:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I find this is the story of a friend. A gourmet restaurant. When I got to try it myself, I do not wonder at all. That day I ordered. Snapper a special menu. It is really very special. Undertakings fresh fish served with steamed rice. My husband ordered.Lamb shank ''Best really.''
These employees are here to love. Undertake care and help all time. I like them a lot. I was hoping that mine will soon be back to eat there again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for such a poetic review, seems we've found a friend.

Patong, Thailand
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

Personally I have to say that the Climax Restaurant is probably my favorite place to eat out in Patong. Not only do they offer a great selection of dishes, the quality of the cooking has always been excellent every time I have been there. I love the stylish look of the place. The staff are great, as is the general atmosphere. Climax gets a 10 out of 10 as far as I'm concerned. Great place to take a girl on a date ;)

• 5 of 5 stars Food
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for your glowing review we tend to share your opinion but of course we would say that. I shall pass on your comments to our very hard working team and we also look forward to a very quick return visit to your favourite restaurant.
Phuket, Thailand
“The best one on Bangla...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I would definitely recommend visiting rooftop Climax restaurant people who seek to have a nice and tasty dinner in warm relaxing atmosphere. I spent not a single evening there and all the time was pleased by the dishes which are the specialities of the owner. The food is always fresh, the staff is always affable and smiling...After a dinner it is nice to stay a bit longer and enjoy some drinks with a marvelous viewpoint on the sea or the night Patong as you wish ;)))) Special thanks to Simon and David for a great time!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your lovely review I will be sure to pass them on to Simon and David and the rest of the team. Glad to hear also enjoyed staying late for that extra nightcap. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon on your next visit to Phuket.
Phuket, Thailand
“I tried my hardest to like it.....and failed.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

I love a restaurant that tries it hardest to please, and you can't fault the enthusiasm and charm of the staff and management.
BUT: it is not good enough to blame the sous chef for a daily special that was still refrigerated on the inside, and lukewarm on the outside (longer needed in the microwave?). Or a second special that bore little resemblance to the advertised dish. Patong is a crowded marketplace for diners with some money to spend, and on the evidence of this dinner and the cheeky, no deductions 3,500 baht bill, Climax is heading for a fall.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
RoyBristow, Public Relations Manager at Climax on Bangla, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
I have had a word with our management team and we are in a bit of a loss regarding your comments. We do all we can to make sure every customer is made welcome and any problems especially food would have been dealt with immediately, removed from the bill and a complimentary replacement given.
Kathu, Thailand
“Roof top dinner @ bangla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Thisnis a great restaurant in the middle of Bangla road but due to its location on the roof top its really quiet and lovely. There food is great and at a great value. Special thanks to David for a great evening.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Thank you for your great review I will pass on your kind comments to David and the team. They of course will look forward to welcoming you back when you next visit us which we hope will be sooner rather than later.

Been to Climax on Bangla? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Climax on Bangla, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.