“Great Ambience, Music, Food & Drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Ambience, Music, Food & Drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We lunched here and were not disappointed - Burgers, Parmas & the Steak. The Mojito's and the Black Russians were well made and it was refreshing. The mojitos were definitely amongst the best I've tried & made! The plate portions were very generous; having finished the mains - desserts was definitely out of question. Staff is very friendly and the kids get their own pack of rock crayons which is interesting. The decor and the ambience is tastefully rock!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
JB T, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind review regarding to your "Rockin' Experience" with us.

We are launching new menu and Chicken Parmigiana will be in the menu, not only for Chef's special during the occasion. And also we are now working on "Thai Local Cocktails Signature" and Mojito is one of them too.

Looking forward to welcome you back once again soon.

Rock On,

JB Sasichol Thongnark

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Another great Hard Rock Cafe in Thailand”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a huge Hard Rock Cafe!
Well stocked rock shop

Have the ribs if you feel like trying to eat an entire animal

As with all my trips to hard rock. Cafe this one was great and will return to the next one I encounter on my travels!

(Also best Bloody Mary I think I've ever had! Keep up the good work!)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hard Rock Cafe Phuket.

Thank you for taking your time write us the review. BBQ Ribs are one of the best always and lot of people come back for this signature dish.

Regarding to the our cocktails, it was nice to know you really like "Bloody Mary" and now we are working on the "Local Signature Cocktails" which we are looking forward to welcome you back and experience it in the near future.

Rock n' Roll,

JB Sasichol Thongnark
Shepparton, Australia
“Try the ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great meals and services. We went a couple of time while we were on holidays. The ribs are just unbelievable good.

Visited August 2012
JB T, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Greeting from Hard Rock Cafe Phuket.

It was nice to hear that you had a great experience while you visited couple of time. Bar-B-Que ribs are one of our signature dish also one of best seller.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to Hard Rock Cafe Phuket once again soon.

Cheers,

JB-Sasichol Thongnark
Newcastle, Australia
“Interesting customer service...great band.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Ok, now this was the third time that my husband and I have been to the Hard Rock Cafe in patong and had decided to have dinner here again because the 1st 2 times were wonderful. Last night I ordered a diet coke ( and was happy with any diet soft drink) but was told that there was none left! I then offered to buy one from 7/11 across the road but was told that they would go and buy one for me instead. I thought "great", but then the manager told me there was none in the 7/11 and that phuket was having a shortage! I just had water in the end. My hubby and I then went to 3 7/11 stores on the way back to the hotel and they were stocked to the brim with diet coke, Pepsi light, everything! What the hell? The food quality wasn't very good either compared to last time and every other hard rock I gave been too around the world (bangkok, Bali, fiji, Australia), and the price was the same as in australia! The band and the atmosphere they created was amazing though :)

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
JB T, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your time writng us the review regarding to your unhappy experience while your visited.

I believe my manager Mr. Roland Nicholich- Asst. General Manager has been contacting you as your email given on csr@hardrockcafe-phuket and we are looking forward to welcome you back to Hard Rock Cafe Phuket in the near future.

Best Regards,

Sasichol Thongnark
“Average for Hard Rock”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Been to a few Hard Rocks around the world and second one in Thailand. This visit was fairly average for what was expected from Hard Rock.

The prices are higher than the Hard Rock in Bangkok and the service just isn't the same.

What topped it the most, while small was the 90THB for a bottle of water that was "crystal water." It was just a standard plastic bottle of water from any 7-11 on the street for 7thb. I get the idea of mark ups but this was a bit excessive.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dear Guest,

Thank you to write us the review on TripAdvisor regarding to your unexpecting experience.

We apprciate all the guest comment for our standard of Hard Rock Cafe.

Please do not hesitate to contact me at jeab.t@phuket-hrc for your future assistant.

Best,