We booked 3 nights here for Thai New Year but ended up staying for 6 nights because we liked the hotel so much. Absolutely huge rooms, very modern and clean. Comfy beds, ice cold AC, excellent bathrooms and safes in every room (we stayed in the windowless room and the superior balcony room and both had a safe in the closet, contrary to the previous reviewers complaints). We loved the rooftop pool for an afternoon swim and we found the staff to be more than accommodating. The rooms were cleaned every day. The location of the hotel was nice for us too, just outside of town so 5-10 minutes walk to the beach or bars but not close enough to hear them. The one complaint that we have is that the wifi did not work for more than an hour or two a day for the entire 6 days we were there. However for around $11usd/night on Agoda this has been the best value for our money in over a year of traveling. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Patong, Phuket