“Friendly, Professional” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Scuba Cat Diving

Scuba Cat Diving
Soi Watanna, 78/19 Thaweewong Road | Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand
66 76293120
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Cat Diving is British owned and is Phuket’s most complete dive centre. Expect a quality service, provided by an award winning team, in relaxed and friendly surroundings, we like to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, no matter what diving experience you have. Being a PADI 5 * CDC Center we schedule the full range of PADI Courses from Bubblemaker for the kids to the professional level of instructor with our all inclusive career internships for those who want to work in Paradise. We run our own liveaboard boat. MV Scuba Adventure explores the waters beyond whilst our two day-trip dive boats serve all the best local sites as well as our two daytrip boats MV Scuba Fun and Sport.
Melbourne, Australia
“Friendly, Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Great dive crew. Truly personal service. I left my wetsuit on the boat - the stuff went out of their way to make sure that I get it back. Thank you guys!

Visited December 2013
ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Hi,

Thank you for your review of the time you spent diving with us in December. Glad to hear you got your suit back as well.

Hope to see you diving with us again soon,

Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving

“First-time diving and had great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a great time when we explored scuba diving with scuba cat diving.

I was a total beginner and a bit scared of water, but at the end of the day I enjoyed this experience so much. Our instructor Claus is very friendly and professional. He guided me along and held my hand during my first dive. He also emphasized on safety precautions and practiced safety procedures before the dive.

If anyone wants to try out diving, I will strongly recommend scuba cat. Especially if you want to take video, Scuba cat has professional cameraman to help you capture these precious moments.

Overall, the whole trip was very well organized and I would like to take this opportunity to thank scuba cat diving for this memorable experience.

Hi,

So glad to hear you overcame your fears and enjoyed your first Diving experience. Claus is one of our Senior Instructors here at Scuba Cat and has been diving for many years.

Hope you will both come back and join us again soon,

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent diving center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

I have done my padi open water last few days and we were really surprise to get an instructor for us only, klaus and carry were amazing i really recommend them

Hi,

I am glad to hear you had a great PADI Open Water course with Claus and Garry. It is always good to hear. They are two very experienced Dive Instructors.

Thank you so much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Rescue Diver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

My daughter (21 yrs) and I (55 yrs) took the Rescue Divers Course under trainers Alvin, Klaus and John. We took this class in case we want to do Dive Master in future. The 3 day program was physically and mentally demanding. There was also a lot of questions- answers, and practicals too. We managed with lot of effort on our part, and encouragement (and reviews in areas we were weak in) from the trainers. I personally found the course physically demanding. Despite the effort we had to put in to pass, I had a good time. I felt more confident with my fun-dive after that.

Hi,

It is so nice to have families completing diving courses together. Glad you had a good course with us here at Scuba Cat Diving. Congratulations on completing your Rescue course. It is a demanding course if taught well, which with the great instructors you had you will now be well prepared to start your Divemaster as and when you decide to do so.

Looking forward to you diving with us again,

Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
“Professionalism, Sincerity and Knowledgeable...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I dived with Scuba Cat in the southern part of Phuket from 15-21 Dec.
Diving with them during the 7 days, we have learned a lot from Julie and Klauss.
We are planning our next dive vacation with them to the Similan islands.
The staff in the office, the boat crew and the dive masters/instructors all exude the 3 words that we have chosen for our 'Title review'.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for your great review, glad to hear our team looked after you during your stay.

You will love the Similan Islands on board MV Scuba Adventure with Kath and the crew.

Looking forward to meeting you on your return,

Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving

Been to Scuba Cat Diving? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Scuba Cat Diving, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.