My boyfriend and I stayed with Baan Yuree for 5D4N (29/7 to 2/8) and we were very pleased with the hotel! Staff were patient and friendly who would make special arrangements for you upon request. We stayed in a Superior room and it provided generous room space with a seating area between the bed and the balcony.
The room was clean and comfortable- nothing better than going back to a well-groomed room after a whole day of sun, sea and traveling! The air-conditioning cooled the room swiftly and there were several electrical outputs around the room to charge up your gadgets.
Breakfast had a variety- pancakes, scrambled & sunny-side up eggs, ham, cereal, fried rice and noodles... The works. The menu doesn't change much each day, but the selection was wide enough to have different things for breakfast during our 5 day stay.
Although the hotel is up on a steep hill, they have shuttle services to send you to Jungceylon Shopping Mall and Patong Beach, both destinations merely 8 mins away from the hotel. Though you might have to do a little planning before taking it as each transfer is 2 hours apart (except in the evening peak, they have hourly transfers then).
The only down side to our stay was that there was a blackout in the main building that took roughly 2 hours to get back on. It was quite a scary experience because it was in the middle of the night, but the staff provided candles to help. Then there was also a last minute reschedule of our Thai massages we arranged for, but it was only a minor setback. There were also upgrading renovation works that were rather noisy, but work only ran from morning to early evening, so it doesn't bother our sleep since we'll be out during construction time, and by the time we return to the hotel, works would've stopped for the day.
I would most definitely recommend Baan Yuree to my friends and family, and will stay again when I come back to Phuket!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket