Our family with 2 children stayed at Baan Yuree from 25 - 28 March 2013. We arrived at night and took a taxi from the airport (flat rate as the taxis refused to use metres). Checking-in was not a hassle at all. We were served welcome drinks and took to our room which was spacious and clean. We had a room with king-size bed and an extra bed.
The resort is very nice with swimming pools in three levels. We truly enjoyed the pools as they were not crowded and surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
We also enjoyed Thai traditional massage at the Spa and the price was very reasonable. The resort provides shuttle service to Patong and Jungceylon, hence very convenient.
The only problem is its location on a hill which does not allow you to just go out as you like for food or shopping. Otherwise, this resort is a good place for a quiet getaway from the hustle and bustle of Patong.
Staff were very accommodating as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket