Am staying at Baan Yuree right now. Good points: free shuttle to town & Jungceylon shopping centre 9 times a day, rooms quite large with bar fridge & beach towels 2 free bottles of water daily, swim up bar. Bad points: No fitness centre,free breakfast is very limited, bed is the hardest I have ever slept on, pillows too high had to ask for thin pillows as got sore neck. No happy hour for drinks at any time at this hotel never before stayed in hotel without a happy hour, free wi-fi did not work in hotel room at all could not do work related emails etc had to request hotels own wi-fi sign on to do work emails. This hotel is too far to walk to Bangla Rd or O-Top shopping will always require transport please do not pay full price to stay here it is fine if you get it cheap enough, if you have the money would recommend Banthai Beach Resort it is in a great location well worth the extra money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket