“kn my first trip to patong” 5 of 5 stars
Review of KN Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
KN Guest House
You added KN Guest House to your Saves list
53/5 Rat Uthit 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket, Thailand   |
Ranked #47 of 356 Patong B&B and Inns
usa
“kn my first trip to patong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2012

kn guest house is a very nice small hotel in patong with reasonable price and very clean rooms
I like the swimming pool and the location is only five minute walk to the walking street Bang La where there are many intersting things at night; shopping center, restaurants and bars. Kn has its own restaurant name Orange restaurant. The food is delicious. I recommend this hotel and i will come back to Kn again next time.
Jane

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Phetchabun, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2012

Stayed here a couple of times, good location, and good value.
close to everything, food comes from a resteraunt down the road and is good. Rooms are spacious, and if you ask the really friendly cleaning girls they mozzie spray your room for you, advisable.
Doesnt seem to attract yobbo's, but more older Euro gents. GF friendly, but not in your face.

Room Tip: Higher less mozzies
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2011

Third time staying at KN guest house (Soi Jintana, just off Rat uthit Pee).
Great rooms, big and well appointed, cafe, swimming pool, great laundry service and cheap!
Also, well within walking distance of beach, Jung Ceylon, Bangla etc, so no rip-off taxis, tuk-tuk or motorbike drivers.
Also, they now have wifi internet and best of all - smokers are welcome!!

Room Tip: All rooms identical, but only one lift.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011

KN is the best place I stayed last holiday. We booked 2 rooms. The hotel itself is near Bangla road for 7 minutes walk. Everyone in the hotel was very helpful. The room is very large, clean and comfortable. Optional breakfast is only 120 baht. They have wireless internet network for free. The swimming pool is great. Next year I'll go to Patong again and I have to book in advance. It was a good holiday.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
Yorkeys Knob, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed at the Rayabura just around the corner for 4 days at nearly twice the price, then a local lady showed us the K.N. Guest House. I have to say that the KN was excelent value. Huge bedroom and bathroom. Comfortable king size bed with good sized pillows. Reasonably quiet for it's location between the two main North and South roads. Prices for breakfast were very good and prices for lunch and evening meals at their restaurant
"Orange" just 25 metres away were excellent with an exstensive range. This has to be one of the best hidden from view accomodations in Patong Beach.
Henry Parkin ..... Australia

Room Tip: Room 404 is massive, the bathroom is also huge
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2010

I would not recommend anyone to deal with them. Me and my friends (5 couples) want to stay in this hotel and tried to book it in advance. Two months before ... By e-mail we received assurances that the rooms are reserved for us. We offered to make a prepayment. But they told us that it is useless and we can pay our booking on arrival.
The last e-mail with a confirmation of our reservation we received from them a week before arrival. Imagine our disappointment when upon arrival at reception they told us - NO VACANCIES!!!! 0_0 In justification we've heard only a "Sorry." Well I have several times been on Phuket and soon found a worthy replacement for this hotel for less money (discount for a group).
But I imagined the horror of the situation, if I was there the first time. Panic? Running around with suitcases from hotel to hotel?
I would not recommend anyone to deal with them.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends
Apia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2010

stayed for a weekend, Kn was recommended by one of my Bahraini friends who did the booking for me..
nice large room on the 5th floor with elevator access
didn't swim in the pool-was taken over by Germans but I didn't mind
the food was reasonable, had the best curry made by Chaleeda's mum, Neo very helpful..she made sure I got a towel for my really fast whole-day tour or James Bond Island among the others..and also made sure that the people who were managing the tours got there to pick me up in time..
service-friendly and okay, down to earth people
best massage for 500Baht opposite the road...would stay there again in maybe April

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo

Been to KN Guest House? Share your experiences!