“good location” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 421 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Da Maurizio Bar Ristorante offers the finest in contemporary Italian cuisine in an beautiful seaside location. Enjoy your evening, while seated a few feet from the dramatic interplay of waves crashing into subtly lit rocks.Da Maurizio's has always distinguished itself from other Italian restaurants and the new menu lives up to its already firmly established reputation. Commencing the 1st February 2011 more than 90% of the fruit, vegetables, herbs and even eggs used to make our homemade pasta, are ORGANIC. It is our aim to be 100% ORGANIC as soon as possible.From among the assorted items on the menu is live fish and lobster, imported meats, homemade pastas and the chef's special tasting menu. Of course, no meal at Maurizio's would be complete without considering the selection from the Wine Spectator Award wining cellar and a sampling of homemade desserts.Delicious food, a gorgeous sunset and the serenade of the surf make this open air restaurant at Kalim Bay a must for any visit to Phuket.
Sydney, Australia
“good location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

it 's normal bar for us. The only good point is the location which is on the cliff over looking the sea. drinks was pricy but service was good. if you want a good view of the sea, come to this place

Visited January 2014

Melbourne, Australia
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Had NY dinner with friends. The waiting staff rushed us to order and took my plate without asking and I was still eating. The food was disappointing - I had olives for entry,meaning no entry and fish. The size of a fish dish was really tiny - thin slice of overcooked fish with two soggy slices of zuccini. We paid a price close to 500 Australian dollars, 4 of us with a bottle of wine and couple of cocktales. Patong has much more to offer for fine dining.will not recommend to anyone.

Melbourne, Australia
“Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

We booked Da Maurizio for NYE celebration. We have chosen this restaurant primarily based on Trip Adviser rating. What a disappointment.... Quite an ordinary joint with astronomical prices. Nothing is particularly bad bout is except of poor service, but it was understandable NYE is super busy. But the food is quite ordinary. Don't go there if you after fine dining.

Visited December 2013
“Bad feelings.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I reserve a table for the new year. I went to book yourself. The store holds deposits reserve a table from me to 1000 baht but the date 01\/01\/2014 and ranbok me how do I reserve a table name does not exist. I told him that I pay the deposit to your employees. I'm sorry to hear that and feel very much hope he doesn't happen to anyone else. Employees get paid me to do I remember the large body of white hair.

Visited December 2013
Barcelona, Spain
“Great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

Good fresh delicious food.
Very small portions, overpriced.
Amazing terrace and great view.
Really recommend the ravioli duo.