Great location, just a few streets away from the infamous Bangla road, still away from the noise & hustle of Rat-U-Thit road. The guest house is a 15-20 minute walk from Patong beach. The rooms are clean and comfortable & overall great value for money. And since the room was on the ground floor we did not miss the lift. The receptionist was courteous & helpful. You can rent a bike with no hassels. Overall no negatives, u get a very decent place for what you pay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket