June saw us staying at Adonis for the 3rd time in 12 months!.if you want location...cleanliness...value...friendliness..and comfort...then Adonis is the place..we are booked to return to patong in August for 8 days on business and of course that means Adonis again!..free reliable wifi in rooms and lock up drawers and safe mean it s suitable even for business travelers..
May, who manages Adonis in phils absence, is an obliging polite local,well spoken in many languages...the house staff are always pleasant and obliging...located in a super quiet cul de sac, minutes away from jungceylon shopping complex on rathutit 200 rd..2 blocks to the beach...and 50 Mtrs or so from street markets and a fantastic dentist,optometrist and family mart!..what more could you want?...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Agoda so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket