This was our second stay at Swiss Palm and as the first time we thoroughly enjoyed it.We stayed a month.The rooms are very spacious, clean and airy.The staff are excellent, very respectful, happy and thorough and honest.I left money and my gold jewelery lying around and nothing went missing.It is a smaller resort but very cosy, clean, personal and the gardens immaculate.Its close enough to every thing but a nice distance from things that aren't pleasant.Its a safe place for children.There are not many places in Phuket that have such lovely huge apartments for families and at excellent prices.However the only negative was that the kitchen cutlery and china was a little dated, BUT i did request replacements and was promptly accommodated.Fantastic service. My elderly parents also stayed along with my brother-in-laws and they all thought the place was excellent and we are all coming again next year.WELL DONE FOR SWISS PALM!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel in Phuket Thailand is set in a beautiful landscaped garden located in a quiet area of Northern Patong Beach.Stay with us and get all the comforts of home with the luxury of a hotel. A peacefull place to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy sunbathing on a white sandy beach, or swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea, only 150 m from the hotel and 500m from the colorful nightlife and excellent shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Swiss Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel Phuket
- Swiss Palm Beach Patong, Phuket