“Friendly & Professional” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 49 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
“Friendly & Professional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Manit and team are professionals; exactly what you as a professional would want. Bought 5 shirts, 3 pants and a jacket for 18k baht, which is slightly pricey by Patong standards, but worth every penny for the customisation and quality.

Pro Tip: Friday evenings are hectic. Try to avoid and go on Saturdays instead. They can whip your order up within 24 to 36 hours.

Visited March 2014

Wyong, Australia
“Great service, great quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

I wanted to be prepared when we got to Phuket so I contacted Manit after reading a number of positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Manit and his team new exactly what we wanted and were ready for us when we arrived. The store is cool and clean and the quality of the tailoring is exceptional. My partners suit was perfect after the first fitting and my dress was exactly what I had asked for. The clothes are not cheap but the quality is exceptional and the fine Cashmere and wool suit will be a classic for years to come. We will return to see Manit and the team if we are in phuket in the future and we would recommend them to all.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic quality garments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

While staying in Phuket we met an Australian on a trip who recommended Manit. Once we entered the premises, we were professionally looked after (not having done anything like this before). We were helped in our choices, in terms of style, quality of tailoring ,types of materials used . Nothing was too much trouble - we were picked up from our hotel (not close by ) and felt completely comfortable at the fitting stage, letting him know if we were not happy with anything which needed altering.Finally left with a suit, formal casual trousers (male) and linen trousers (female) which I had not intended having mad ! The shop is not easy to find, so I would advise taking the telephone number and arranging to be picked up. You will not be disappointed!

Brisbane, Australia
“Will Dyson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I recently travelled to Phuket and after doing some research decided to get a suit tailored at Instyle.
The first thing that impressed me is that there wasn't anyone outside their shopfront pestering me to buy a suit. As it was my first time getting a suit tailored i didn't really know what to expect. i was extremely impressed with the service and final product i received. I was even welcomed with a beer when waiting to be fitted, cant complain about that!!.
If you need a suit these are the guys to see in Phuket.

Dublin, Ireland
“excellent service,excellent quality,a must visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I attendent a family wedding recently in phuket and we had no desire to bring wedding outfits with us as to keep luggage light,so we made a decision to get outfits made in phuket when we arrived.We came across Manit and his store INSTYLE FASHION BESPOKE TAILORS in phuket which i had seen as been recommended on trip advisor.WOW are we so glad we visit MANIT and his buisness.Quality excellent,service excellent and value for money.Now that we are back in Ireland i and the rest of my family can proudly say we have our own personally tailor which we will use time and time again thank you Manit.