“Fantastic quality garments” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 45 Shopping in Patong
5.0 of 5 stars 757 Reviews
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic quality garments”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

While staying in Phuket we met an Australian on a trip who recommended Manit. Once we entered the premises, we were professionally looked after (not having done anything like this before). We were helped in our choices, in terms of style, quality of tailoring ,types of materials used . Nothing was too much trouble - we were picked up from our hotel (not close by ) and felt completely comfortable at the fitting stage, letting him know if we were not happy with anything which needed altering.Finally left with a suit, formal casual trousers (male) and linen trousers (female) which I had not intended having mad ! The shop is not easy to find, so I would advise taking the telephone number and arranging to be picked up. You will not be disappointed!

Brisbane, Australia
“Will Dyson”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I recently travelled to Phuket and after doing some research decided to get a suit tailored at Instyle.
The first thing that impressed me is that there wasn't anyone outside their shopfront pestering me to buy a suit. As it was my first time getting a suit tailored i didn't really know what to expect. i was extremely impressed with the service and final product i received. I was even welcomed with a beer when waiting to be fitted, cant complain about that!!.
If you need a suit these are the guys to see in Phuket.

Dublin, Ireland
“excellent service,excellent quality,a must visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I attendent a family wedding recently in phuket and we had no desire to bring wedding outfits with us as to keep luggage light,so we made a decision to get outfits made in phuket when we arrived.We came across Manit and his store INSTYLE FASHION BESPOKE TAILORS in phuket which i had seen as been recommended on trip advisor.WOW are we so glad we visit MANIT and his buisness.Quality excellent,service excellent and value for money.Now that we are back in Ireland i and the rest of my family can proudly say we have our own personally tailor which we will use time and time again thank you Manit.

Oslo, Norway
“Excellent tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

The best tailor in Phuket, 100% reliable and they deliver top quality products. I truly recommend them.

Visited January 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“Great Service & Quality at Reasonable Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was referred to Instyle Fashion by a good friend from Australia who spoke very highly of the service, quality and all at very reasonable prices. My brother and I took the recommendation and went to see Manit at Instyle Fashion and we were both very impressed with the garments we purchased and which were produced within a tight timeframe. I have been wearing them regularly for a couple of months and am very happy with the fit and comfort. I will most certainly return to Instyle Fashion for future needs and would not hesitate to recommend to friends and colleagues and any other prospective customers. I was a pleasure to deal with Manit and his experienced team and particularly pleasing that he does not use street touts to entice customers to the shop. All in all, very satisfied and highly recommended. Greg J.

Visited January 2014