“Exceeded Expectations” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 49 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Brisbane, Australia
“Exceeded Expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I recently purchased a suit and shirts from Manit. This was our first time having clothes made by a tailor, so we were a little apprehensive as to what to expect. However, after reading all of the trip advisor reviews we decided to visit Instyle and try it. We are just amazed at the results! My husband's new suit is fabulous - the best he has looked in a suit for many, many years. The detail and quality of it is oustanding. I also had a shirt made which everyone is commenting on. I struggle to buy work shirts as I am a larger breasted lady, and they never fit properly. The shirt Manit and his team made for me is just perfect! Now that Manit has our measurements we will definitely be buying more clothers on line from him. Thank you Manit - you and your team are professional, hospitable and a joy to deal with - and your tailored clothing is just beautiful and perfect!

Melbourne,Aus
4 attraction reviews
“Recommended Tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Instyle was recommended to me by my sister & her friend (both had used instyle in april 2012).
Their service and quality of finished product was excellent. They went above & beyond to see if they could make a coat I took a picture of, and am very pleased with the end result.

Australia
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Visited Instyle for suit after having one made by them 10 years ago. Great service again, we were staying in Karon so we were able to have the fittings done at Manit's fathers' shop in Kata (Niphon Rich Collection). Initially ordered suit and 2 shirts but was so pleased ordered another shirt and pair of trousers. Very pleased with everything, great quality for price.

Visited May 2013
Perth, Australia
“Great tailor in Phuket”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I recently stayed in Kata Noi and found that Instyle tailors had a shop in Kata Centre. Easy to find, right next to Dino Putt so I had no trouble going back for fittings. I went in on a Sunday and needed a suit made for a wedding on Thursday. The service I received was excellent, and the suit was made as per my requests by Wednesday. Extremely well priced for what I received, I would definately get more items made if I returned to Phuket. Highly reccomend this tailor as I have had issues in the past with others in Thailand.

Perth, Australia
“Wonderful Tailor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the second time I have been to Instyle and another great experience. This time I bought my suit back from 2 years ago as it was now too big for me. They made the alterations so it fit perfectly again and even made some perfect replicas of my favorite trouser. I will be back there again next time. Thank you Manit..