“Nothing but quality” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 36 shopping in Patong
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Melbourne, Australia
“Nothing but quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

After reading quite a few reviews on Instyle Fashion, there really was no other choice and I'm so glad that I did! Manit and his team were able to provide me with 3 quality 3 piece suits and 3 business shirts during our 7 night stay in Patong. I had 3 sittings to ensure I was happy with size/cut and they were delivered 2 days prior to us leaving Thailand. From the moment Manit picked us up from our hotel, I knew we were in good hands. Great display of fabrics and we always had a nice cold drink in our hand whilst we were in his store. His prices were more than reasonable and when you compare the quality of the garment against others( a friend of mine used an in-house hotel tailor to have some suits made) paying that little bit extra is definitely worth it. For example, I noticed the stitching around the buttons on my shirts is neat and tidy on both sides, however my friend’s shirts, I noticed the fabric fraying and catching every time you undid the button. It's little things like this that show Manit's team are quality finishers.
Manit's team were always smiling, courteous and willing to offer advice on what would look best, which was usually right! I would not even bother visiting other stores. If you want your suits and shirts to last, then Manit and his team are definitely worth the visit.
Thanks again Manit and I look foward to ordering more from you soon.
Carol S

Reservoir, Victoria, Australia
“Instyle Fashion Tailor - Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I travelled to Phuket with a friend in October 2012. We had suits made and I also had a dress copied by Manit at Instyle Fashion. The suits and my dress are lovely. Manit was very thorough in ensuring all the clothes fit us properly and that we were happy with the finished products. The clothes are all very high quality and finished off nicely. The price was also very reasonable. We would definitely use Manit again to have clothes made and would highly recommend a visit to him if you are travelling in Phuket.

Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I were at Phuket for 3 days. Before our trip I plan to make a tailor-made suit and a dress for my wife. I started to do my research and found out there are plenty of tailors to choose from. So I started to read reviews and comments on forum and other public pages. We decided to go with Instyle fashion because of their awesome reviews.

When I started to communicate with Manit (who runs the business) I know that I am in his safe hands. I went to Phuket on a Thursday evening and went to his shop to take the measurements. Within the next 2 days, I got 3 fittings done for the both of us. Manit exceeded our expectations and tried his very best to complete the 2 business shirts, 1 suit and 3 pants for me. He also managed to make 2 blouses and 1 skirt for my wife all within the 3 days!

Instyle Fashion as a team delivered what they promised and we are very very happy that we got what we want and will definitely go back to Instyle for more tailor-made clothes.

Note: Instyle also provides online ordering facility but we are yet to try it out but we are 110% sure it will definitely be great.

Thanks to Manit and his team for their wonderful service! We really appreciate all their hard work.

Cheers

Pradeep & Daphne

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent all round”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

I bought two suits, five shirts and two office trousers from instyle in september. manit provided Great service and honest advice which was much appreciated. The workmanship was great and prices are relatively reasonable. All in all, a great experience and would use them again.

Visited September 2012
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent quality suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Its been a year since I got my suits from instyle Fashion in Phuket, and they have definetly withstood the test of time!

I have already reccomended them to my collegues, and have since then purchased another suit for myself when Manit visited us in Australia.

Nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and service. He makes you feel at home, and there is no pressure whatso over to buy anything (Unlike the rest of the tailors in Thailand).

Very happy customer