“Excellent quality suits” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 37 shopping in Patong
Type: Specialty Shops
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent quality suits”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Its been a year since I got my suits from instyle Fashion in Phuket, and they have definetly withstood the test of time!

I have already reccomended them to my collegues, and have since then purchased another suit for myself when Manit visited us in Australia.

Nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and service. He makes you feel at home, and there is no pressure whatso over to buy anything (Unlike the rest of the tailors in Thailand).

Very happy customer

Visited December 2011

Toronto
“Perfect Fitting, amazing quality.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My best friend was getting married in September and I was searching for tailors who could make a custom suit for his reception for both my friend(groom) and I. That is when my colleague told me that some people from patong based suiting store called instyle are in toronto, i got in touch with them. I met them the following day and they took our suit size. They had large collection of cloth style, so we both got 2 3pc suits made. Prices were amazingly low compared to prices that we get here in toronto, and they delivered our suits in august without a penny being charged for shipping. Suits fit us perfect and were exactly how we wanted them to look like. I wish them all the best for future and would appreciate if they could get in touch with me when they are in Toronto next since I would love to the business with them again. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012
Melbourne, Australia
“Great products, amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

I had three shirts made up by Instyle tailors when I visited Phuket in February. Their attention to detail in their garments is amazing. Due to this both myself and my partner have recently had suits and other items made by Manit and the team. I could not recommend Instyle enough. I will continue ro recommend them to any person I know that is visiting Phuket.

Seattle, Washington, United States
“Very Professional and Accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I came in with only limited time to get 3 suits and a couple of shirts done. They were able to accommodate as best as they could and it was greatly appreciated. They gave honest feedback and when we called out parts that we didn't like, they were able to offer alternative solutions and feedback on what I lose out on as a result.

Visited September 2012
Mississauga, Canada
“Awesome Fittings, great quality material and friendly demeanor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Manit from Instyle Fashions in Patong, Thailand visited Canada in the last week of July. My husband ordered 3pants and 4 shirts as the quality of material was very good. My daughter and son ordered 2pc suits. The following month when Niphon (Manit’s dad) came to Canada in August he brought all the clothes ready with him and that was really quick. The fittings were absolutely remarkable though I was a little apprehensive in the beginning as my children are very particular about the details in their clothing. To my surprise my daughter’s suit fitted her like a glove and not to mention my husband and son were thrilled with their fittings as well. Awesome job, well done guys you totally exceeded our expectations……….I wish you guys visited Canada more often. I highly recommend these guys and will keep on getting clothes made from them in future aswell.

Visited July 2012