“Very nice hotel and resonable priced also” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Neptuna K

Save Saved
You added Neptuna K to your Saves list
Neptuna K
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   176 Ratuthit 200 Pee Rd, Patong beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #204 of 260 hotels in Patong
Edmonton, Canada
“Very nice hotel and resonable priced also”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

This was one of the better hotels I stayed at in Thailand. It was clean, well maintained, modern, and the staff were friendly.I also stayed at there sister hotel on Kata Beach (two beaches over) but thats another review ;) I would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo

26 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Galway, Ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

on our arrival we had to pay 1000 baht damages deposit which we did know about and did not have to pay in any of the 8 hotels we stayed in thailand,the staff were very unhelpful and did not make us feel welcome. During our stay we went to the local internet cafe to check flight times,we soon realised that the only flight avail was that evening. we went back to neptuna to check out to find we were half an hour late for check out. We were told we had to pay full rate for an extra night. not impressed!!!!!!!!!!!! also the braekfast was very poor, my advise dont stay in neptuna.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Perth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2012

OK WE looked at this hotel 6 months prior and booked and paid for the room in advance plus the damage deposit. The room was spacious and the bathroom was nice. The bed was HARD. Our room had a door with the next room and unfortunately I think that the door is paper thin so when the people next door arrived home at 3am and decided to be amorous we could hear everything. We didn't realize that the night clubs were next door so they played music till 3 am and since we are not really deep sleepers we heard the music all night till then. WE saw some rooms that were at the back and they did not have any windows but were cheaper but we didn't find them attractive. Breakfast was OK and I ordered an egg meal for an extra 50 baht. One thing to learn is to get a receipt from them when you pay because different people serve you and not all write down what you have paid for. The spoke english but like all things it does help to speak a little Thai. We won't be staying there again because the music from the night club and the hard bed just didn't go together. Other than that it would have been a good hotel

Room Tip: Don't get a room overlooking the pool because it will get the noise form the nightclubs whihc ar...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Gold Coast
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

When we arrived , we waited for a while without any aknowlegment. The lady at the reception was very rude, she doesn't speak any english. There were no staff at all to service this hotel.Breakfast was self service toast , butter and jam, cordial, tea and coffee however the hot water kettle is either empty or cold so you have to wait or go without, you have to ask repeatedly for bread, jam or butter as they provide very small amount to cater for all the guests.
on the positive side, the location is great and the rooms are adequate.however there was no maintanence despite the fact that the hotel seems to be renovated recently, loose taps and shower head . No one in charge to discuss anything with , all are employees that they don't care or give a damn.

Room Tip: Check out the room before you check in.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

i stayed for just under a month at this hotel between 3 to the 27 november paying just over 1000 bhat a night no real problems while i stayed there. my room was over looking soi rat-u-tit
(the street) no problems with noise. the only thing i could say is the lift was not working for a couple of day but i would not hold it againt them. fantastic location for night life. been going to phuket for the last couple of years and to be honest for location and qulity of room i think the price is good for the so called high season.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2011

Okay I will start with the good, well its a good location and its new the best room is 1350 bhat, the bad. Well the service is terrible and i mean terrible I checked in me and 7 friends. My aircon unit didnt work after a 1.5 hour nap i couldnt take it anymore I told them to change my room they were reluctant to do so i had to pack my bags and tell them all of us will check out now if they dont they changed my room. Need extra towels ha good luck i needed two they gave me one that was it check out time is 12 if your 30 min late they will charge u a full day thats what they told me my friend checked out at one he got lucky with a half day!!!! your call I need better service when i stay at hotels I wont be back nor will my friends. Oh wait beds are rock hard and they cheapest room is a room with no windows just a black dark room

Room Tip: better out there for sure
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends

Been to Neptuna K? Share your experiences!