We booked this hotel through a travel agency. Generally, it was just so-so only.
1) Far away from beach and main street. About 15 minutes walking distance. Good for those who prefer silence.
2) Decoration of the hotel and room is nice.
3) Room is clean.
4) Hotel provides free transportation (just a songthaew) to and back from Patong Beach and Jungceylon 4 times daily. Book with them at least 30 mins earlier.
5) Staffs' service is quite good. We once late 5 minutes and missed the free transport to Jungceylon, the hotel front desk staff quickly called the driver to drive back just to fetch both of us.
6) 15 minutes walking distance to Simon Cabaret Show.
7) Nearest Family Mart (7x24 convenient shop) is just within 2 minutes walking distance.
8) Many tourist info catalogs were provided at the front desk. Staffs are knowledgeable and willing to help when you are requesting attraction info.
1) Choices of food and beverages in buffet breakfast were limited. Throughout our 5D4N stays, everyday we eat almost the same food, e.g.: fried noodles/pad thai/plain rice/fried rice (only one of them daily as the core meal), omelet, sausage, ham, bread, cereals, orange juice, milk, coffee, tea, etc. Breakfast available from 6:30am to 10am daily.
2) Our mattress was very hard and noisy, seems the spring has spoilt. Nevertheless, since most of the time we are out of the room, we did not request to change room or mattress.
3) We stayed in a standard double room. It was exactly besides a small street. Hence, sometimes it might get noisy when the vehicles were passing the road, affecting our sleep quality. Noise reduction is something this hotel must improve. People talking outside our room and we can hear it clearly too.
4) Bathroom does not has hooks to hang our cloths.
5) We got a spoilt cupboard. The door cannot be closed tight.
6) Digital safe was a joke. We have to use a key to lock or unlock it.
7) "Do not disturb" door hanger was not provided. You have to wake up early or else the cleaner will come to clean your room as early as 10am+.
8) No laundry service provided. But there is a laundry shop opposite of the hotel, selling 50 Bahts per kg, which is the common price around Patong.
9) No slippers provided in room and bathroom.
10) The drain hole and drain pipe in our bathroom was clogged. Everytime when we take shower, there will be a "small flood" in our bathroom.
11) Seems no free wi-fi available. Saw the signboard about internet service, which is chargeable at 1 Baht per minute, minimum 20 Bahts.
- Also Known As:
- Seeka Boutique Hotel Patong
- Seeka Boutique Hotel
- Seeka Boutique Resort Patong, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Seeka Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.