we stayed at this hotel in march with my girlfriend and her family, we booked 3 rooms a week before we arrived, it took a long time to get sorted out at check in and for what we paid , approx. £40 per room, I thought this hotel was overpriced. The pool was ok, but I didn't get that welcome feeling you want from a hotel. I only visit Patong out of necessity and personally dislike this area of Phuket, personally I would not stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Patong Pearl Resortel is located in the centre of Patong Beach . It is only 3 minutes walk to the white sandy beach and the clear blue Andaman sea. In the surrounding area there are canters, shopping entertainment arcades, foreign exchange counters, water sports, exciting activities and night-life and many activities to do and see. Patong is where the fun never ends.Set away from the madding crowds, yet within easy walking distance of all the excitement and activities Patong is renowned for Patong Pearl Patong Pearl Resortel 's Room is a first class restaurant on the upper floor of the hotel, which overlooks the natural and affords splendid views of Patong. The Lobby has a reading corner with daily newspapers and tour counter. There is a beachside swimming pool and sundeck and open air cafe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Patong Pearl Resortel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Patong Pearl Resortel Hotel Patong
- Patong Pearl Resortel Phuket