We've stayed in DusitD2 for 6 nights , with 7 different rooms, the room were clean but not that new, 2 of the rooms smelled rot, they've changed one of them . i think it's more suitable for couples and friends not families ( loud music from hard rock cafe till maybe 2 am for us we've enjoyed it but am not sure if a family will) , other that this everything was fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DusitD2 phuket resort is a stylish and vibrant resort o-ffering 390 guestrooms on the stunning west coast of phuket island. It is only a short walk from the beach as well as a short walk from the island's lively entertainment and shopping district. Ideal for couples or family holidays, dusitD2 phuket resort features a rooftop pool bar with views over the beach and a second pool with a swim-up bar in the centre of the resort. The Hard Rock Cafe, Kids World and Siam Adventure Club entertainment venues are all located on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your DusitD2 Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard Patong
- DusitD2 Phuket Resort Patong