This is the second time I've stayed at this hotel now, and whilst I was previously complimentary about almost everything, I did complain about being charged for wifi in the room. Well the good news is you no longer get charged for the WiFi, and while theres a bit of work going on at the hotel (a few rooms being renovated and the gym) I really dont have anything to fault about this place in terms of value for money.
If youre looking to stay in a decent hotel in Patong then I would recommend this place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DusitD2 phuket resort is a stylish and vibrant resort o-ffering 390 guestrooms on the stunning west coast of phuket island. It is only a short walk from the beach as well as a short walk from the island's lively entertainment and shopping district. Ideal for couples or family holidays, dusitD2 phuket resort features a rooftop pool bar with views over the beach and a second pool with a swim-up bar in the centre of the resort. The Hard Rock Cafe, Kids World and Siam Adventure Club entertainment venues are all located on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your DusitD2 Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard Patong
- DusitD2 Phuket Resort Patong