We stayed for 10 days and enjoyed it thoroughly. The staff were very polite and were always helpful. The beach was very busy and it costs about 6 pounds for 2 loungers and an umbrella.We changed money at the airport and lost out, best to change in town....much better rates. The breakfast at hotel was varied and set you up for the day.The kids club was very good and the girls running it were brilliant. Outside of the hotel you can barter for anything...really great fun but you still come away wondering if you won or not !! We would not bring so many clothes but buy them there although you must be careful not to exceed the allowance at the airport.....they take no prisoners !! We will definately return.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Patong
- DusitD2 Phuket Resort Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DusitD2 phuket resort is a stylish and vibrant resort o-ffering 390 guestrooms on the stunning west coast of phuket island. It is only a short walk from the beach as well as a short walk from the island's lively entertainment and shopping district. Ideal for couples or family holidays, dusitD2 phuket resort features a rooftop pool bar with views over the beach and a second pool with a swim-up bar in the centre of the resort. The Hard Rock Cafe, Kids World and Siam Adventure Club entertainment venues are all located on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your DusitD2 Phuket Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.