Hotel is in the same property that houses Hard Rock Cafe. Hard Rock Cafe itself is a land mark.
300 Mts Away from the Patong Beach. Opposite to Holiday Inn and Next to Burasaru Resort. Ideal for family as its not in the crowded or noisy area, yet steps away from Market ( Local as well as Jungceylon Mall).
Rooms are good sized...but its a paradise bed for 2 single travellers, as each single bed is bigger than full european bed.
They have 2 pools, one at 3rd Floor, other at roof top...The one at 3rd Floor is amazing...
Walk to Bangla Street is no less than 15 mins...Taxi from Airport costed us 1000 THB for each side in a new Toyota Camry. We were lucky that Phuket has not started this year well as tourists were less and hence everything was dirt cheap and at minimum 50% discount including the customary James Bond Island Trip or Phi Phi Island trip. We were even luckier that we found a taxi driver who took as all arround the town for 3 days and dropped to the airport on the last day in a brand new Toyota SUV for just 2000 THB...most of the times he waits out side the hotels main enterance...his name is CHUMI...if you get lucky you may find him...
We didnt eat at the hotel so cant review...But breakfast spread was good (though completely repitative every day).
I must thank Mie Mie from staff...we woke her up mid night when we checked in...the every thing was taken care off for us...
I would rate this Hotel as one of the Best in the 4 star segments : as it maintains distance from Noisy, yet very close to beach, markets, eating joints...
I hope i return soon!!!
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Phuket At Patong Beach Hotel Patong
- Courtyard Patong
- Destination Patong Hotel And Spa Phuket
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on a quiet side street on the southern end of Patong Beach, Destination Patong Hotel and Spa Phuket at Patong Beach create the perfect Thailand resort getaway. Within walking distance to Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla. The unique on-site Kids World makes the resort an ideal place for family friendly vacation featuring the Teen Hang out with Playstation, internet and pool table. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop fitness gym is accessible 24 hours and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset at the rooftop pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Destination Patong Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.