This is at least my 12th visit to Phuket but 1st time staying in this resort.
Absolutely no complaints!
We were particularly pleased with the short hair lady who helped us with the check in (didn't catch her name, think it's Leetafah or Lateefah). Usually we will have to call the day before check out to ask if we can get a late check out. She anticipated our needs by asking us what time was our flight home and initiated to put in the late check out request. She even informed us that if late check out is not possible, she will provide a shower room for us to freshen up before we head to the airport.
Molly brought us to our pool villa. It was huge and clean! Everything inside is free, including beer and coffee which they will top up once a day. The only issue was there were lots of ants near the pool but they don't come into the room. The location was great, less than 5 mins walk to Bangla and 1 min away from the beach!
On the last night of our stay, there was heavy rain and the ceiling of our living room was leaking. The manager on duty quickly came over with towels and more free drinks for us and they got someone to fix it from the rooftop. To our pleasant surprise, Pui, the duty manager informed us on the next day that due to the inconvenience we experienced, they will extend late check out to 5pm. And what's more? They upgraded our airport transfer from mini van to a mercedes limo! While waiting for the limo at the hotel lobby, I was feeling really hot and was sweating. The male duty manager quickly brought us 2 icy cold towels to freshen up! I was really impressed with their attention to details and the way they anticipated their client's needs.
We also went to the gym, the spa and the restaurant for breakfast. Gym was very well equipped and with a nice view of the swimming pool. We enjoyed our 80mins thai massage, again with very trained and service oriented masseuses. Breakfast was so-so but everything else has more than enough to make up for it.
I would highly recommend this resort to anybody coming to Patong, it's suitable for couples and/or families.
Thanks to all the staff in La Flora for making this stay so wonderful and relaxing for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket