Stayed at La Flora for six nights late June early July. This is my fourth trip to Phuket in as many years, with my sons aged 22 and 18, and have stayed at Movenpick at Karon (good for families), Holiday Inn (excellent, but a decent walk to Bangla Road), The Kee (a disaster, good location but staff that need a good kick up the b** but obviously a symptom of equally poor management) and this year La Flora. In a nut shell, great rooms, great breakfast, great staff and management and would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants the proximity of Bangla Rd, yet a quiet and luxurious hotel. Only one criticism is that all of the rooms look in on other rooms, but overall would definitely recommend this place. More for families and couples with a few more dollars to spend on quality accommodation. WIll be going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket