Patong is Benidorm in Asia. It is brash, loud, overcrowded and hot. You will be constantly annoyed by street hawkers looking to sell you rubbish. After a while it is exhausting..
Having said that, this hotel is an oasis. It is quite and calm. The staff are friendly and helpful. They literally could not do enough for us. The rooms are newly decorated and spotless. Step outside and you are on the beach. It is overpriced for the area though.
The great thing about Patong is the ability to leave it behind. We went diving and on a boat sight seeing trip. At night it is hectic fun. The gay scene is very busy and friendly, with people from all over the world. I don't think that this is a place for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket