We stayed four nights at La Flora.
There were many very good aspects to the resort. The staff were terrific, especially those at the Concierge desk and the restaurant. The location to the beach was great, although, I personally would prefer to swim in a less polluted part of the island. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The main disadvantage for me was that our room had facing rooms across quite a narrow pool. This meant that, if we wanted any privacy, we needed to keep the curtains closed all the time as the opposite room was quite close. As a result, the room was too dark. Personally, I like a light filled room with a view and, prior to booking, I did not check carefully enough about the aspect. Most of the rooms looked as though this would be a problem except the small number facing the beach. We also had difficulties with the (to me) complex technology of the television/ DVD player -however a staff member was quick to help. I thought the breakfast was fine although there was not as much variety as in the larger resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket