My husband and I stayed at La Flora on our honeymoon trip for 7 nights. We couldnt have been any happier really! Staff are super friendly and very helpful, room service responses to your demand in like no time; they're so fast! The hotel is so well maintained.Breakfast is so yummy, especially the egg station (on your far right, am stating this casue I missed it on my first morning there).
- Its location is the key! It's directly on the beach for a swim, and on the other side directly onto Patong's busiest life! No need for cabs, take a walk, explore and look around.
- If you want to lay on the beach using sun beds, a guy will pop in front of you, you must pay him 100BAHT for a single bed (with an umbrella) .. Hotels do not own the beach, this is done everywhere, so dont worry he's not ripping you off.
- Tok tok , is that cab of theirs with three wheels, they are a rip-off .. try to avoid the drivers' invitations, unless YOU give the price and the driver was okay with it.
- You should try those sort-of-kiosk on a wheel, that sells pancakes.. go for the Nutella and Banana one! amazing!
- If you want to visit their islands, try James Bond. Dont over do it, one trip to the islands is enough.
- You should try "Flying Hanuman" , a brilliant experience exactly the same as Tarzan's; you fly from one tree to another. Yes, it's SAFE ;) You get hooked with safety tools.
- Buy those trips from any booth in Patong, they all have the same prices (+-100 BAHT)
- A cab from the airport to Patong street should cost you 650 BAHT.
- Buy those plastic pull overs to avoid getting all wet; it rains unexpectedly. Should cost 35 BAHT.
- Try a restaurant called Savoy, walk right (2 min) when leaving the hotel, Savoy should be on your left. (they have an all-fish display at the entrance) it's so yummy !! tip anything less than 50 BAHT.
- Guess that's all I can remember!
You're gonna love everything, except for the smell , yes their streets smell horrible .. but it's bearable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Flora Resort Patong…Beachfront bliss embraces at your stay…Discover contemporary design, only a step to the beach, features truly relaxing Pool Villa, Pool Access, Surface Bar with panoramic views and indulge yourself throughout lifestyle entertainment in tropical paradise on Patong Beach. Just steps away from the pristine white sands of Phuket’s finest beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your La Flora Resort Patong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Flora Resort Patong Hotel Patong
- La Flora Hotel
- La Flora Patong
- La Flora Resort Patong Phuket