“probably not the safest” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Baithong Lifestyle Residence

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
Baithong Lifestyle Residence
You added Baithong Lifestyle Residence to your Saves list
205/14-15 Rat-U-Tit | 200 Pee Road, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #139 of 278 Hotels in Patong
Ottawa, Canada
“probably not the safest”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

The staff keeps the rooms keys behind the bar where everyone can see them. They recommend you leave the key there before you leave. When you go and pick up the key at the end of the day they dont ask for any type of information to validate that you are in fact in the room you are requesting a key too. They even gave me the key to someone elses room by mistake.

Room Tip: Street facing rooms can be noisy.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Great place. Location is good. Walking distance to the Beach, Mall, street Shopping & restaurants. More over in the heart of all the action.

The rooms are great. Everything from Linen to towel to floor to sofa all neat and clean. No complaints. It is value for money. This is more like small boutique hotel with rooms comparable to 5 star properties. For me it was as good as a 5 star property because I was looking for a good room and not a lavish breakfast spread or business center or a big gym.

Overall a thumbs up!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Warning... If you arrive by transfer taxi from the ferry, you will be dropped of on the main street NOT in front of the residence. Walk down the alley almost towards the end, you can miss it on the corner on your left. The owner greated us as soon as we walked in and even gave us a welcome drink. Rooms are very nice and worth the price. The locations is right off the main strip, but the hotel does have a great bar on site. The beach is a bit of a walk, but not too bad. Hotel does provide beach towels if needed.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2011

It's situated on a side street and "almost" quiet at nighttime. The Staff including the owner is very nice and make you a very pleassant stay. The organized a Scooter for me, so during day time I was at different beaches in Phuket, nighttime was pleassant staying at Patong Beach.
Usually I like more smaller hotels with nice rooms so this Hotel was a perfect choise for me,
I will come back next time!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

There were a couple cheery good looking gals who served us with drinks & towels upon our arrival. They showed us our beautiful rooms with equal excitement too. I like them!!

I got myself a deluxe room which is just right for me: everything is of good size & the bed is huge. There are even 2 LCD TVs!! I got my parents & my brother's family each a suite: everything's HUGE and clean! They were very happy about it, & they liked staying in the room.

Baithong is less than 10 mins walk to Jungceylon. I am not sure if there's a shortcut to the beach, because I didn't really figure out, thus it was a 20 min walk for us. But there are many shops along the way which I got distracted as usual. The swimming pool is in an open area, about a min walk from the hotel. The staff do their best to keep the area clean. Thanks for the pool/beach towels! It saved us money at the beach.

Breakfast was just right, though we wished that we can have more coffee since it's pretty good. Orange juice was the best we ever had. We got bitten by mosquitoes a couple times but that's actually normal in most Patong hotels that I have stayed.

My brother & his wife got to know the Swedish owner, & they felt that he has done a good job in managing the place. We guess that he probably took over after the tsunami. So... WE WILL BE BACK!!

Oh oh, great free wifi!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Manama, Bahrain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Being a regular traveller to Thailand, its always handy knowing where to stay. I have tried a couple of other hotels in Patong, Phuket before accidently finding Baithong on the internet and have never stayed anywhere else since. Its been 9 times since my first stay there.
The staff are sweet and friendly, Rudi the owner helpful if needed, and the free airport pickup (Mr Noi) makes it impossible for me to consider staying anywhere else.
Its located a bit away from the beach, but a walk around gets you anywhere fast. Shops, restaurants and massage parlor around the corner, few mins walk to the mall Jungceylon.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2011

It was my second visit to this small boutique hotel after two years; I still enjoyed it very much.
The rooms are well decorated and maintained. The service is very good; they proposed and organized the airport pick up,they rented for me the scooter.Free internet. Conclusion; a very good service at a decent price

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Been to Baithong Lifestyle Residence? Share your experiences!