Stayed at the Aloha Villa in march 2008 with my girlfriend and two teenage children.
The check in was good (even though my agent had cocked up), The rooms were large airy and clean, everything in the room worked well although only cold water seemed to be available from the sink in the room, bit of a nuicance when you are a guy who likes to "wet shave" however there was never any problem with the hot water in the shower.
The Hotel is in a great location a very slow 10 minute walk to the beach and a leisurely 5 minute stroll from Bangalar Road (main Bars area) and new shopping complexes.
All of the staff were helpfull and friendly although some of the night staff were a bit bleary eyed when i got back vey late!.
Food was good at breakfast and the restaurant was reasonably priced with good food in the evening if you had a long day and couldn't face going out again (as happened to me one night).
There are a couple of pool tables and a darts board if you should fancy it though when I was there there was only 1 solitary dart.
All in all if I returned to Phuket I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha Villa is a boutique hotel strategically located in the heart of Phuket's exciting entertainment district at Patong Beach. Just a short walk to the beach, and closes to all facilities and entertainment, Aloha Villa fulfills your holiday with relaxation and pleasure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Villa Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Villa Phuket Hotel Patong
- Aloha Villa Phuket Patong