Stayed Casa Jip when I was visiting friends in Phuket. I needed something clean and centrally located, not too expensive (it was high season).
Was pleasantly surprised at just how nice the hotel was. Rooms are a good size and location, although central, is far enough away from the noise of Bangla Road to get a good night's sleep. Also happy to report that the staff are excellent, with good comms and a pleasant nature.
If I had to pick faults I'd say that I found the bed quite firm, but that's a matter of preference. Also note that there is no elevator or restaurant, although the small Thai place to the left of the hotel does excellent and cheap food. Also note that this is a value-focused hotel, so don't expect the facilities you find in a 4-5 star establishment.
I'd happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Jip is a family-owned guesthouse with a personalized service. We are located in a quiet soi right in the center of Patong Beach, just a few steps from the beach, shopping center and entertainment area. Our guesthouse comprises of 20 deluxe rooms and 10 budged rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelWorld so you can book your Casa Jip Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Hotel Patong
- Casa Jip Guesthouse Patong, Phuket