“Great staff great location all you need and more!!!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Summer Breeze Hotel

You added Summer Breeze Hotel to your Saves list
Summer Breeze Hotel
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   171 / 12 Soi San Sabai, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #4 of 356 Patong B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New zealand
“Great staff great location all you need and more!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Stayed here At the summer breeze for one night exceeded all expectations will be going back next time I'm in Phuket for sure !Staff are so helpfully and friendly and made us feel more than welcome! Even met the owner he was lovely !! Thai food we had was great!!!! Good job summer breeze !!

• Stayed October 2013
CasaSummer, General Manager at Summer Breeze Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank you for your kind words, it was our pleasure having you stay here.
Bill and our staff love meeting and hosting people who appreciate good food, share great stories and love traveling.
We welcome your return in the future when you come Phuket next time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed in suite 302 for a week starting Sept 7. As usual, a great stay. Bill's staff are extremely friendly and they always go the extra mile to make sure that you have everything that you might want. This is a small hotel very close to the night life of Bangla walking street, Tiger Disco, Tai Pan, etc. Ideal for a night on the town with no transportation problems. Downstairs there is a bar and restaurant in the lobby, I ended up eating breakfast every day, and dinner many days also, good food, and the staff are happy to make anything you want. The restaurant is an ideal place to people watch as the night life starts to arrive into Patong in the evening. I rate this as the number 1 hotel in Patong, a great base for the nightlife. However, no pool (I prefer the beach anyway). It really is the staff that make this hotel the best.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter. Rooms on the front face a street with busy nightlife. No elevator so...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to comment us.
We enjoyed hosting you for the weekend. Our job is done when we know we have helped make guests stay that much more enjoyable by trying to meet their needs.
Thanks for rate us #1 hotel in Patong. Here we are “Great staff, Good food and Great location all you need and more!”

Once again thank you for choosing Summer Breeze Hotel as your preferred hotel to stay and we wish to see you again of your next visit.
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is my favorite hotel in Patong for a number of reasons. I was looking for a simple clean place, with great wifi. I found it in Summer Breeze. The location is awesome, you're only a few minute walk to the night market, the big mall (Jungcylon), the beach, and stumbling distance from walking street. The owner is an American, and he is always at the hotel making sure his guests are happy. He is always trying to improve the hotel, including putting in flat screen TV's, updating the internet to 20 down/5 up, putting in new routers so all rooms have a great signal, and providing 2 complimentary bottles of water a day. He is always updating the rooms, and it's appreciated. The staff is friendly, and always accommodating. I can't say enough about the job done by housekeeping, I've stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world, and the rooms don't come cleaner than at Summer Breeze.
The restaurant/bar area is my favorite place to hangout. The food is great, everyone is friendly, and it's a great place to meet fellow travelers.
Overall it feels like my home away from home.

Room Tip: Ask for a room towards the back or on a higher floor, less street noise.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank you very much for staying with us and for sharing your experience while staying at Summer Breeze Hotel and we value your feedback.
We try to do our best to improve the quality of service and facilities to meet the guest need.

Once again, thank you for your recommendation to all TripAdvisor readers would be greatly helpful. We all here hope to see you again in your next journey.
Hove, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel has 3 things going for it. It's reasonably priced and it's a great location for the beach, the nightlife and the shops.

But most of all, the thing that sets Summer Breeze apart is the people. All the staff there are so kind, warm and friendly. They made me a cake on my birthday, which I hadn't even mentioned. They saw it on my passport details and surprised me.

When later on I had food poisoning (not from the cake! It was a meal I had elsewhere) everyone kept asking how I was and making sure I was ok.

If you want a spa or a Jacuzzi, this is not the place, but if you want to spend your holiday surrounded by friendly smiling faces, the Summer Breeze is where you need to be.

• Stayed September 2013
Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Thanks again to Bill and his staff for another stay ! This hotel is a wonderfully warm and comforatable place to stay in Patong . The staff couldn't do more to make sure you are taken care of . My wife and I have stayed a few times now , and is our go to hotel when in Patong(unless you are looking for a big resort).
The staff are very friendly and like to interact with the customers , which makes you feel special.
The food in the restaurant is as good as anywhere in Patong that i have eaten.
Close to everything ! Juncylon the big shopping centre is only 2 mins walk away , as are the bars and restaurants of Bangla rd, and a 4 min walk to the beach! Very centrally located.
Have stayed in many other hotels big resorts and other smaller hotels in Patong , but am always drawn back to Summer Breeze because of its location and friendly staff. They make you feel part of the family .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Bill and staff made me feel at home even though I was half a world away. I couldn't recommend Summer Breeze enough. As long as they have an open room, I won't be staying anywhere else next time I visit Patong. Great location, great service, great people. What more do you need.

• Stayed October 2012
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

I again recently stayed at Summer breeze Hotel. Bill and his staff make you feel extremely welcome and provide you with exceptional friendly service. The rooms are very clean and comfortable and serviced daily. The hotel is situated in a great location close to Bangla Road and a large number of restaurants and bars. Overall fantastic value for money hotel and would highly recommend. Thanks again Billy for your hospitality, see you again in January 2014.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Summer Breeze Hotel? Share your experiences!