“nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nipa Resort

Save Saved
You added Nipa Resort to your Saves list
Nipa Resort
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   33 Sainamyen Road, Patong Beach, Patong, Kathu, Phuket 83150, Thailand   |
Ranked #114 of 273 hotels in Patong
Budapest, Hungary
“nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

We stayed in a pool access room. Originally we booked room in another hotel for 3 nights and then the plan was to stay in that one if we like or look for another. Well I have to say we were smart and after first night we went for long walks and checked around 20 hotels. Based on the availability/price/lockation we checked about 6 hotel rooms and then choose Nipa. The room, hotel and the staff was very friendly. The location is good however I have to say street and the surrounding is not the nicest. Room was very nice, there were lot of russians but thanks God they were nice ones. Hotel offers transfer to the beach however it's about 10 minutes light walking distance. Close to 'downtown'. Massage is very very good however compare to the booked date we had to wait more that 40 minutes - not only once :-( All together I recomend this hotel - compare to other 7 I've been.

Room Tip: this is the hotel were it doesn't matter which room you get however defenetly the pool access ro...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here in September for 5 days in a pool access room. It is definitely worth staying in the pool access room. Wake up and jump straight in, heaven! The room was large with nice furniture and a good solid bed. The air con was a dream and location is great, with a short walk to Bangla road, Jungceylon mall, countless restaurants, bars and all you could ask.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Bauang, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Phuket Thailand, Nipa Resort A very Nice Resort
A friend of mine from Ireland sent me an email, saying that he was going to Phuket with his Girl friend for his 40th birthday, would I fancy making an appearance. We used to meet every year in Pattaya, and I have been threatening to take my Filipino Girl friend somewhere for a long while now, so I started booking.
My friend was staying at the Nipa Resort so I looked it up on Booking.com and bingo there it was for half the normal price, I booked it and was very happy with booking.com.
The Nipa Resort is in a handy location, is a short walk to Bangla Road and the beach, along the back road it is a short walk to the local market and a few decent restaurants and bars.
The swimming pools is very nice with a bar right there, the food is excellent even the buffet breakfast was OK, service is very good and the staff are courteous, the only problem is that they did not have any San Miguel Light, which is my beer of choice. We resolved this issue by going to 7 Eleven and buying some beer and put it in our mini bars, this was no problem as both our rooms were pool side and we could get in via the balcony doors.
Rooms are very good, they are large and well laid out. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was good as well, towels, face towels, shampoo, soap etc was all provided on a daily basis, only problem was that the split system air conditioner kept on icing up and would pour water all over the floor which was annoying.
The Wi-Fi was weird at first the only place I could get a connection was by the pool which was no big deal, eventually I worked out that if I bought a pre paid internet card and opened the balcony door I could connect in the room.
Considering It was only Australian $40 per night I can only highly recommend this Resort, yes you could do better, but for that sort of money why would you bother, also I had arranged for the Resort to pick me up from the airport and sure enough the driver was there waiting for us.
Summing up this is an excellent resort for the money; I will be back some day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Western Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is one of newer hotels so is very nice inside and outside. We loved their pool (and next time we'll get one of their poolside rooms) and the pool bar =) The location is perfect, not far from the centre of life but on a quiet street. Cannot say anything about their service, we got all we wanted and did not bother them too much. Compared to other placed in Patong this one is excellent - new, spacious, well built and decorated.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Karachi, Pakistan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I stayed in Nipa Resort from 28 OCt 2012 for 3 Nights in Deluxe Room with Buffet Breakfast the resort is in good location Room facility is very good and every day very clean hotel staff very friendly Breakfast is excellent , the pool is large beautiful and very clean one of the best in PHUKET. The Famous Patong beach and Bangla Road is near by walking distance if you want anything just walking distance.

The Resort is also very suitable for Family.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
tasmanis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

we have stayed here twice.everything is generally excellent.however its very noisy due to bus loads of chinese arriving at all hrs for stopover breakfast etc.saw chinese spitting in and around pool.just to hard to take.
rooms are excellent and staff are extremely friendly and helpfull except for a couple on the evening/night shift who were just plain lazy and ignorant.
pool was night closed on time giving drinkers and other noisy people somewhere to gather to annoy everyone else till early into the morning.
pity because they would make more money by running a much tighter ship

Room Tip: poolside rooms facing outdoor pool are best rooms
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Newcastle - Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed there in September for 3 weeks ... being the low season .. So for the price it is excellent , the pool is beautiful and clean one of the best in Thailand . .. Although they are strict on closing he pool at 9 which I think is too early ... . Only had a standard room and was basic but perfectly fine .. Always clean and the cleaning staff are very nice ...
It's only a 10 min walk to juncelyon and the beach .. Personally I think the location is great .. Very quiet and peaceful at night..
It was hard to communicate with the staff as English was not really spoken but mostly it was fine ... Except one male staff member on at night is very rude. .. Luckily didn't see him very often , and breakfast is not great .. But pretty much the same as I have found at most hotels in Thailand .. You do get sick of it after a week ... I would definitely stay there again :)

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Nipa Resort? Share your experiences!