really nice. comfy rooms with big beds, balcony, AC, clean toilett & shower. a little bit outside so you need a scooter or taxi-service to ao nang. restaurant really not bad. all the staff really friendly, travel agent, motorbike-hire, a little spa,...
request a gardenside room to avoid the noise of the cars & bikes from the street, so you will have a good nigts sleep.
very good calue for money, comparing with accomodations in ao nang.
sorry for my faults, english is not my mother-tongue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against mountain landscapes, Phupranang Resort and Spa is only a few minutes’ drive from Ao Nang Beach. It has beautiful gardens, a spa, swimming pool and offers free internet.Rooms at Krabi Phupranang Resort and Spa have private balconies that offer views of the mountain. They are air-conditioned and are equipped with bathroom facilities, minibar and cable TV.The spa at Phupranang Resort offers relaxing treatments and massages. It provides Thai massages, foot reflexology, hair beading and manicure options.The resort's other facilities include a semi open-air restaurant, a garden and pool where guests can relax. Many activities such as fishing, canoeing and dining can be enjoyed at the hotel.Services provided at Phupranang Resort include laundry and free shuttle service to Ao Nang beach. Alterntatively, car rentals are available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline and HostelBookers so you can book your Phupranang Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phupranang Hotel Krabi Town
- Phupranang Resort And Spa Krabi, Thailand