After staying in Phuket for a week your body may be in shock from the rushed and incredibly busy December crowd. The Baan Andaman in Krabi Town is a wonderful little hotel and is exactly what we needed to catch up on some rest. The rooms are very clean and the staff are very friendly. Every afternoon someone knocks on your door to offer you a plate of fresh fruit. You may also use the pools and services of the neighbouring hotels and a minibus to drop you at the shops throughout the day. For the price we paid the hotel and the service received was enough to out do itself. Highly recommended for travellers who are looking for a bargain.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Andaman Hotel Bed And Breakfast
- Baan Andaman Hotel Krabi Town
- Baan Andaman Hotel
- Baan Andaman Hotel Bed & Breakfast Krabi, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Andaman since 2008 This is the brand new accommodation in Krabi Town, and the best choice for tourists looking for a nice place to stay with warm services, nice rooms and the best location near the park with river views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baan Andaman Hotel Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.