This place has the most beautiful sceneries apart that it is 7km away from the Tha Ley Pier. The staffs are very helpful and friendly. I would suggest this place to friends who wants to getaway from the busy city. My and my girlfriend enjoyed our time and we would come again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacation that envisions the simple life by the sea. Islanda Eco Village is an ideal place for nature lovers, strolling along 4 km peaceful beach. Islanda’s holiday house clustered around a wide stretch of the beach, each facing the sea and built on traditional stilts of a typical southern Thai village house. Listen to the waves and birds singing, breathe in refreshing sea air, kayak along the gentle coastal waters and discover nearby mangrove forests, or cycling to explore the local life. Enjoy magnificent sunset view where the sky meets the ocean from our swimming pool. While soaking yourself in the bubbling Jacuzzi, various choice of tropical refreshment is at your service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Islanda Eco Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Islanda Village Hotel Krabi Town
- Islanda Eco Village Resort Krabi, Thailand