“At last I found My Treehouse !!” 5 of 5 stars

Cave Cliff Tarzan River Kwai Resort
224 Moo 2 Kho-SamRoung Meuang, Kanchanaburi 71000, Thailand   |
Ranked #39 of 69 Hotels in Kanchanaburi
Bangkok, Thailand
“At last I found My Treehouse !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2007

It was so hard to find a nice treehouse in a resort, at least in Thailand. But At last and luckiliest WE FOUND IT.

The resort is very very lovely. I would not hesitate even a second to recommend this place for any traveller to Kanchanaburi.

We were three, parents and our 5 yr old son. We stayed in treehouse no. 1. Inside was abit small, but what do you expect from a treehouse!!. It was ensuited with the shower/toilet room with hot water. infact, I was quite surprised with the quality of the stuff they used i.e. LG air con unit and Sealy mattress. From the look I would say they were less than 6 months old. So everything was pretty brand new. One thing negative though, the toilet! You would not believe the used the kindergarten toilet for real. See my picture. perhaps it is us who are oversized.

for resort facilities, they have very nice restaurant and sitting area by the river. You can enjoy not only evening but all day indeed. They have wooden beds and stone camping tables. It was really relaxing to just lie down and watch the river run. oh they have canoes for rent also. We did it for the first time had so much fun already.

Breakfast was good and the staff was super friendly. In all this place was a paradise to us. Especially because the place is just 10 minutes from Kanchanaburi town.

Try it and you will know what I'm talking about

• Liked — Great designs for theme houses
  • Disliked — No pool !
  • Stayed September 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Business

Been to Cave Cliff Tarzan River Kwai Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Cave Cliff Tarzan River Kwai Resort

Address: 224 Moo 2 Kho-SamRoung Meuang, Kanchanaburi 71000, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Kanchanaburi Province > Kanchanaburi
Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 69 Hotels in Kanchanaburi
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cave Cliff Tarzan River Kwai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Cave Cliff Tarzan River Kwai Resort, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.