I was very surprised upon check-in. The staff was very friendly and the room was not nearly as small as other reviews made it out to be (I've stayed in Tokyo before). The breakfast was very good and eating it while overlooking the river was marvelous. The only thing that wasn't perfect was my lack of tipping, which I hope someone who stays there based on this review remedies!
- Also Known As:
- u Inchantree Kanchanaburi Hotel
- u Inchantree Kanchanaburi Hotel Kanchanaburi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- U Inchantree Kanchanaburi, a real boutique Hotel that is located on the north bank of the Kwai Yai River close to the famous River Kwai Bridge. U Inchantree Kanchanaburi luxury hotel features 26 accommodation in a two-storey building set around a courtyard, dominated by an ancient "Inchantree" from which the resort derives its name. The overall design of the resort is a rustic river lodge style surrounded by landscaped gardens. Enjoy freshly prepared cuisine with spectacular views of the River Kwai at our Thai peppers restaurant or sundowners at the sunset terrace lounge suspended over the edge of the river. U's unique concept of service includes a 24 hour room policy which will allow guests to enjoy their room for 24 hours from arrival, breakfast whenever/wherever, international and local calls at cost, pre-select amenities such as pillow, tea, music and soap that guests can select from our online U Choose programme and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your U Inchantree Kanchanaburi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.