“hua hin's best!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hua Hin Kings Home

You added Hua Hin Kings Home to your Saves list
Hua Hin Kings Home
2.5 of 5 Guest house   |   Poonsuk Road | Soi Sampan No.9, Hua Hin, Thailand   |
Ranked #14 of 238 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Hua Hin, Thailand
“hua hin's best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

a really awesome and charming place very close to either the beach and train station!a very familiar atmosphere and the owner and is wife are very nice and easygoing people always glad to help you with any of your needs!
the rooms are quite big and clean with an informal atmosphere that make you think you're at home!
for the rest just come and see for yourself ;)

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Very good location for those staying in Hua Hin. Very close (< 5 min walk) to night market and a nice stroll the other way a couple minutes to the beach. Didn't use the pool, but it looked quite nice with a place to sit by it and out front. Nice and quiet at night.
Owners are quite helpful with organizing activities if that's one's thing, and you can get yourself a cup of tea or coffee anytime. The decor is funky, but not in a bad way, certainly lots to have a look at. Good Aircon and heaps of inexpensive places to eat nearby.
Would certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: The nicer beach starts at the Hilton and runs to the South. Although there is the pier and sort of...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights at Kings and we were very pleased with our choice.
John and his family are welcoming and kind.
We were out and about so we didn't get to enjoy the garden and pool, but our room was clean and eclectic.
The location is great and there are several signs around pointing you towards Kings so it is not too hard to find.
If you want a homey feel with kind people, this is the place.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I stayed at kings home for 3 nights and have to say it was one of the best accomdation I had the pleasure of staying in on my month long trip around thailand, John (the owner) was an absoulte pleasure .. with his endless amount of stories and complete commitment to ensuring ure stay in his hostel and also hua hin were as good as possible. I was unfortunate to have an injury in the sea on my stay there and had to visit the local hospital. Not only did johns wife drive me there and stay with me and explained my situation to the nurses (as I don't speak Thai).. but she also drove me back the following day for my check up!.. this I believe to be outstanding customer service .. and far beyond anything I expected!.. they really made my stay enjoyable and looked after me and helped me when I needed it most! . The kings home is an incredibly quirky hostel with endless things to look at literally everywere!.. I couldn't reccomend this hostel more literally the best place to stay in hua hin and I'm sure other people who stay here would also agree.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

What a great place. John and Rooney are great hosts nothing is ever to much trouble, you are made to feel very welcome and it is great valve as well. Will defiantly stay again when I'm next in Hua Hin.

• Stayed August 2013
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

I stay one night due to my transit to Bangkok. My first time in Hua Hin, haven do any booking for stay and try check in by walk in , I have checks almost 10 Guesthouse, either full, room not really nice or price way too expensive. But finally I found Kings home by accident...wonderful owner, John use to have a chicken business and been travel around a lots before retire,
meet a lovely couples from
Holland during my stay and they have a pool behind the backyard, which is cool....

• Stayed July 2013
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

King's Home is by far the best guesthouse I've visited in Thailand. Although Hua Hin was not the town for me, I ended up staying longer than expected because of King's Home. I was warmly welcomed into this cosy, clean guesthouse. When they saw i wasn't feeling too well, I was immediately offered some cold water and a seat. The kindness of owner John and his family is truly remarkable. The house is stocked with loads of amazing stuff and the rooms are spacious, very clean and cool. I hadn't slept this well since i left my home. Their matresses are better than the one i own at home! And the biggest bonus was probably the swimming pool and the neat garden. It feels like an oasis of peace while you're only minutes away from hua hins main drag. You get more than what you pay for at King's Home. Very recommendable place.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Hua Hin Kings Home? Share your experiences!