“Great Kitesurfing School!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 58 Activities in Hua Hin
5.0 of 5 stars 17 Reviews
Type: Sports
More attraction details
Owner description: The North Kiteboarding Club is the meetingpoint for kiters and the ones who want to become kite surfers in Thailand.In Thailand we`re beautiful located at the most prominent spot for this sport in Hua Hin which is just 2 1/2 hours south of Bangkok. Full Equipment Packages availabe to rent or test without any waiting times.Contact us today to book your next kitesurfing adventure.
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Great Kitesurfing School!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I kitesurf with North Kiteboarding Club since a few years. I can really recommend it to beginners who want to take a course, as well a experienced riders. Always a great crowd around and some excellent teachers. Over time quite a few pro riders showed up, so there was always a fantastic mix of skills around. Great service, as well, with equipment, storage and so on.

Visited February 2014

Munich, Germany
“Best place to learn/ go kitesurfing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

For me the best place to learn and go kitesurfing, for sure! Was my first Trip completely on my own and i dont regret a Single moment! Dzervad gave me a warm welcome - felt home from the
Really beginning! Met Really nice people, awesome kite instructors and always newest North kite equipment!!
I have eben there twice now and would come back a third and fourth time!!

Singapore, Singapore
“"helllll Ya" Again, again and again !!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

Before I purchased my equipment and scheduled my classes with them, I firstlly googled all possible kite schools around the area. I wrote to a few other schools as well such as kba, however I never got any reply from them and most reviews of those schools were not convincing. Luckily I found the nkb website and asked them if eh are able too put together a kite equipment for me and scheduled some lessons, the reply came just a few hours later ( big plus points!) sadly I did not have enough time to completely try out my new gear as the wind was blowing only strong for 2 hrs and I only stayed down there for 2 days. Never the less, I enjoyed that short time down there. The crew is amazing, they make u feel like u are at home. Apart from the fun time on the water, all gathered for dinner at night and they showed me and my gf a bit around. A lot of plus points for going the extra mile to make ur clients feel comfortable :)
To sum it up= You will just love the nkb crew in Hua Hin, they are fun, super friendly and of course professional. Some might say the prices are higher than their competitors but I rather spend a couple of more bucks there knowing I have a good quality of equipment and lessons :)
I am already looking forward to my next trip down there! FYI they also rent out rooms and houses if u want to stay close to the school

Visited November 2013