“Big Fans of the Aleenta concept!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Aleenta Resort Pranburi

You added Aleenta Resort Pranburi to your Saves list
Aleenta Resort Pranburi
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   183 Moo 4, Paknampran, Pranburi, Hua Hin 77220, Thailand   |
Ranked #4 of 128 Hotels in Hua Hin
singapore
“Big Fans of the Aleenta concept!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I are big fans of the Aleenta concept - very natural yet super luxurious. (this is our third time here, once when we were dating, second time after we were married and now in my second trimester :) I love it that our palm pool residence is set up close to the beach yet still remains utterly private - we have the last room no#5. I can sit in our private jacuzzi and enjoy an uninterrupted view of the beach/waves (practically no one walks on the beach in front of our room). I also like the fact that I can pad out in my wet swim suit back to the outdoor rain shower to cool off while enjoying the warmth of the afternoon sun beyond the bathroom. The floors are concrete/tile and everything else is wood with white floaty curtains and full length French windows - I much prefer aleenta's open concept to other luxe hotels with plush carpets, shiny fittings and huge common areas (I have bad sinusitis, and so don't like carpets and very cold air-conditioning!).
As per other reviews, the food is great and so is the spa. In Aleenta, it's possible to not see anyone else if you so choose! Aside from regular maintenance needed that I think the management is well aware - this resort will always remain our romantic getaway of choice. (oh yes, the hammock in the pool residences remains my favourite place for a nap!)

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (147)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

We have just returned after staying 7 nights in this Hotel and all the excellent reviews are true. From the minute we arrived we experienced extremely high standards of customer service from both the senior staff (James and Ian) and every other member of the team. The attention to detail given by this Hotel was amazing nothing was ever too much trouble. Everything is reasonably priced (even the mini bar!) They will do your laundry for a one off weekly cost of 1000 THB per person so we were able to return home with a suitcase full of clean clothes.
All the rooms are lovely so if you are thinking of booking this Hotel do it you won't regret it.We can honestly say this is the best hotel we have ever stayed in
Will defiantly return!

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Malpas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for 2 weeks in October at the Aleenta,we had read many previous reviews which highly recommended this hotel to us. We would have to say these reviews are all correct.From the moment we arrived the staff and everything about the hotel is perfect.Many thanks to James for making our stay so memorable,Ian and all the kitchen team for the fantastic food.Thanks to the ever smiling Lek,Koy,Keno,Mote,Raj,Jo and of course Chard the happy security man.Of course this also includes all the staff not mentioned by name.It really is an hotel that delivers the best in what a holiday should be,relaxing,luxury and service.We will be back to see you soon( might see the waterfall next time)

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Carol & I left our wedding in the hands of Sorrawee & James and what they came up with was pure magic. From the time we arrived the place was buzzing with excitement but relaxing at the same time. Everyone was friendly, polite and very professional. Nothing was too hard for them and there was no problems as everything was solved & dealt with no fuss attitude. We do not feel we went to a resort where staff looked after us rather we visited their home and were greeted by friends.
Look forward to seeing you all again next year for our anniversary

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I Just spent 2 nights at this Hotel.

The ambience is cozy. There aren't too many rooms and they are all kind of villa style. Little living room. A beautiful room with all the things that you would expect from a 5 star hotel, amazing bed, sound system where you can play your own music or the music provided from a hotel iPod...
The private jacuzzi outdoors gives the room that over the top luxury feeling, and a romantic touch for the perfect weekend escapade... Beautifully located in a semi deserted beach.

The food is delicious... top notch I would say. in the breakfast and dinner menu is where you can see that the Resident Manager is a top class chef (and a great friendly host as well).

To finish my review I would really like to recommend a visit to the Spa. I've been living in Thailand for a long time and I know thai massage well. The massage I got was spot on. The kind of massage that leaves you semi conscious all the way... You are not awake but neither asleep... you are there through the whole massage but when it finishes you feel like you where in some sort of limbo all throughout the treatment...

In resume 11 out of 10.

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed amazing to me but the front ones in the beachline have that little extra of ope...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Universe1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Aleenta and once again we weren't disappointed. The location is amazing, so peaceful and tranquil. The Aleenta team ate second to none, they cant do enough for you and always aim to please. Some small yet fantastic changes since our last visit, one of which was The Cellar restaurant. Definately worth a visit, excellent food, all reasonably priced. We cant praise this hotel and its team enough!

• Stayed September 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

My fiance and I just love Aleenta. We stayed for 2 nights in March and although only a short stay everything was perfect. Beautiful rooms, with fantastic views, private and luxurious. Spa treatments were ridiculously amazing with a view of the entire beach. Restaurant was delicious - everything prepared perfectly and with a twist. Met James the Manager who made us feel right at home and welcomed us with open arms and British humour. Recommended by a friend, we then chose Aleenta as our wedding venue, and although our wedding is still 3 weeks away the planning, organisation, and communication with the hotel wedding planner Khun Sa is brilliant. She is planning everything I want based on photos alone, and I know that it will be perfect!
Definitely recommend this 5 star ++++ hotel for anyone wanting a romantic get-a-way, wedding, honeymoon, or even just a quick weekend visit! <3

Room Tip: Definitely a room on the beach - I recommend the private palm pool villa ! (and it has an amazing op...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Aleenta Resort Pranburi? Share your experiences!