“Great place to go” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“Great place to go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

One of the best Indians my family have had. I very basic restaurant but the food is exceptional.
Well worth a visit if you are in Hua Hin.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“simply fantastic food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

Hi,

Just arrived back from 3 weeks in Hua Hin and had the pleasure to have four meals here. Thanks to the great reviews we went looking for the Royal Indian which took us a little while to find but as others have said it is on the route down to the beach. You may have eaten in fancier looking restaurants but it is all about the food which will keep you coming back for more.

The guys are really friendly and are keen to ensure you have had a good meal as others have mentioned. I have kept the best till last which is the fantastic chef Anu (hope the spelling is right) who I had the pleasure of watching him cook in his kitchen. He is really passionate about his cooking and it was really interesting to listen to him talk about his training in New Dheli.

He patiently talked me through ingredients and techniques for some of the food I had eaten a couple of days earlier as I scribbled them down. Anu you are an absolute gentleman and I wish you every success in the future.

PS

I cooked a Jalfreize tonight which was really good not quite as good as yours though :)

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Corsham, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

On holiday in hua hin, second time I've stayed here and only just found this restaurant....what a find!
Had an amazing meal, far better than I've had in the past in Thailand for Indian curry.
Had the lamb tikka masala and they even gave me a side dish of crushed chilli i I wanted to make it hotter....which I did.
You know us Brits like a good curry, and this was good!
Guy even went next door to get my son an Ice cream....great place, we will be visiting again.
Well worth trying it, give it a go!

cheshire
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We have had two gorgeous meals in this restaurant the staff were extremely nice and helpful, everything we tried was lovely
Including the homemade raita which really was delicious, try the poppadom masala starters they were really good also the onion bhajis were great all the curries we tried were really excellent and finish it all with a great lassi my boys loved the banana version
Don't be put off by the appearance of this restaurant honestly it's well worth a visit we stayed at the centara grande opposite so it's literally 2min walk( road leading to beach)

“Perfect Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This is the best indian food in hua hin. Very delicious, reasonable price & perfect service. Garantee… no disappointed for sure;)