Have stayed here on a number of occasions for both business and with my family. I have always had such a wonderful time here as the hotel is such a wonderful icon in Thailand and Hua Hin.
During my last visit we travelled with three families all staying in the suites. If you can afford to upgrade I would recommend you do so because there is a very big difference between the standard rooms an suites. The suites are beautiful and you have access to the Club Lounge which is nice at the end of the day for a glass of wine and snacks.
Many restaurants to choose from all of very high standards with many choices. However, I would also recommend to stroll down to the pier to sample one of the many seafood restaurants on the pier out over the water. We do it every time we come to Hua Hin which is about 3 times per year.
The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful with perfectly manicured gardens a feature. This has to be seen to be believed.
High Tea, strolling through the grounds, a quiet dip in the pools or just relaxing around the pool or on the lawns next to the ocean, whatever you like you will find it a relaxing and enjoyable time at this hotel.
Very friendly staff with great customer service.
Don't forget to have a drink in the evening at the Elephant Bar.
Centrally located to the downtown of Hua Hin, night markets and restaurants etc. it is without doubt the best location in the town.
Here at this hotel you have the best of everything. Inside, the old world charm and the history of a remarkable building and outside the hustle and bustle of Thai culture with markets and restaurants all within a 5 minute walk.
Try this hotel, you won't be disappointed. Either with young children and family or on business. Threre is something for everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxuriate within this colonial-style Hua Hin Thailand hotel, nestled in a tropical garden along a beautiful four-mile beach. Signature features of this Hua Hin hotel resort include 207 rooms and 42 villas, local and international cuisine in five restaurants, three conference rooms for up to 300 people, three swimming pools, a spa and fitness centre, and limousine service. There are also six golf courses near our Thailand hotel resort, complementing our extensive onsite recreation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas Hua Hin
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Sofitel Hua Hin
- Accor Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Sofitel