“One of my favourites” 5 of 5 stars

Surrey
10 attraction reviews
“One of my favourites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped in this bar one lunchtime to escape the rain (I don't think they were really open) and had a couple of beers and a game of pool. The service was excellent and the girl who served us was very friendly. Toilets were immaculate and I couldnt believe how much cleaning was going on, right down the even the legs of the bar stools being sprayed and polished. I was so taken by this bar that it became one of our regulars for our 2 weeks holiday. Well done to the owners and staff - I am sure we will be back.

Visited November 2012

Melbourne, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“1 mojito, 2 mojito, 3 mojito umm, should I have 4?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

We decided to have a drink here cos it was quieter than the other bars in the area.
The staff are very friendly & we've made this our spot for a pre dinner drink or nightcap, depending o our plans for the evening.
Clean & new, good prices & the large mojitos are dee maak & creep up on you.
They let my husband pick the music the other night- I know this man, you don't want him in charge of the music unless you're an old rocker. But they left him to it & let us back in the next night.
In fact, might head off there soon.
There's some people watching to be done.

Visited June 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent bar, spotless toilets, friendly staff and good prices, music is good, especially the guy from Scotland who was playing the tunes for a couple of nights.

Visited April 2013