“VERY BAD WAX!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 stars 21 Reviews
Bangkok, Thailand
“VERY BAD WAX!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I booked an hour spa and bikini wax!!! I thought the hilton 5 stars hotel should have the best of everything.

the person who had done my bikini wax was really bad, the wax was way too hot!!! it burned my skin!!!! and the massage was terrible too!!!

I felt really really bad especially i saw mine thing and the shape that they waxed me was so unprofessional!! i was shocked after I saw myself in the mirror!!!

i'll never ever go back there again i swear! was such a painful experience!

if you want to wax or go to spa in HUAHIN , i recommended THE BARAI / Hyatt hotel huahin. I paid the same price but the service and treatment of the BARAI was by far the best!

Visited April 2013

Union City, California
5 attraction reviews
“Good View”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Every room has a balcony. A nice place to sit and enjoy the view of the ocean. Staff are helpful. Hotel is the center of many attractions. Very nice night club on the ground floor. This resort is huge!

Visited June 2012
Kingston, Canada
25 attraction reviews
“Very Expensive for area with much better experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recently went for a 1.5 hr massage at the spa at the hilton hotel. It was very expensive not just for the area but even by western standards. The room is nice but it was hard to try and relax when all you could hear is the kids from the pool screaming. Also I asked for a deep tissue sports massage and it was more like a medium swedish style. Also I am pretty sure we didn't quite get the full 1.5 hr of massage time we paid for as we were done the whole thing from check in to check out before the time was up.....There are sooo many better options on hua him

Visited April 2013
“Horrible waxing experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

I booked in to the spa for a basic bikini wax (which is all that they offer) at a hefty price of 823 bah. The initial appointment was nice, I was given tea and slippers. But when it was time for the wax, the lady had no idea what to do! Firstly I would have thought that the Hilton (who claims to be a SPA) would invest in good quality, professional products and not the cheap wax you get in a supermarket. I had a feeling that it would go bad but I gave her the benefit of the doubt.
My feeling was right - she burnt me! The wax was piping hot and she put it straight on my skin. After I yelled out, she put the wax strip on top and ripped it off :( along with a few layers of skin. She didn't use gloves when touching me and she didn't use disposible sticks to reapply the wax. The whole all deal was not professional, unhygenic and painful. She then used rusty sissors to trim me and came frightfully close to my skin. The final result was uneven, poorly done, and burnt. I will never go to another Hilton spa again.