Really big disappointed with this property. I won't come back again after I found;
1. It's not Lima Batu Hua Hin resort as mentioned in website, Lima Batu just bought the rooms(15 rooms) of Palm Crescent Residence and made them to be their own property. The way they did just put Name Tag "Lima Batu Hua Hin Resort" at front of the rooms. Base on my travel experience, they shouldn't use wording "RESORT" cause Lima Batu have only the room for sleeping.
2. If somebody expects any service please forget about it. There is no any staff service you. No check in-out process. I was very surprise when arrive I have to contact staff from Palm Crescent Residence and find the room by myself.
3. It's true there is a lot of activities like Badminton, Tennis, swimming as mentioned in website but belong to Palm Crescent Residence not Lima Batu Hua Hin Resort. Swimming pool was old !
4. There is no any restaurant. Whenever you wanna find something to eat just go out by driving only.
5. Check out process, you just drop room key in the box That's it. Nobody standby just security officer who doesn't know anything.
6. Main contact person will be Khun Kan or Danny who base in Bangkok. He takes care just your money transfer.
This is my lesson learn. I will be aware next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Lima Batu Hua Hin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.