“great hotel and great location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Harmony

Save Saved
You added Sea Harmony to your Saves list
Sea Harmony
3.0 of 5 Guest house   |   8/10 Takiab 6 Pananchai Village Khao Takieab | Hua hin, Hua Hin 77110, Thailand   |
Ranked #1 of 233 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
essex
“great hotel and great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

we arrived at sea harmony at approx 12 midday i was greeted with a warm smile and complententry drinks which was nice after a mini van trip from bkk , node asked us to treat the resort like it was home and that was how i can explain it , node was very good at advice on local resturants /trips / massage and anything we needed
My girlfriend wasnt well one day and they helped her very well with local remedies .
the breakfast was great every day full english if you wish or local dishes at there yummy cafe about 30 sec away , i would reconmend the yummy cafe if you like a good morning coffee and they had many different styles
I would just like to thank node for there hospitallty and would always come back to sea harmony

Room Tip: i had the cushy room and it was very comfy
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Node K, Owner at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Hi Anony
Thank you for this review. Having you stayed with us it was great. If you are thinking about coming back to Hua Hin again please feel free to contact me

Say Hi to all, Lee & Martin thank you for both or them that recommended you to stay with us

105 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Sea Harmony is a charming, quaint, beautiful resort. It felt like home the moment I stepped in. Nestled in a quiet Soi away from the main street, it is sheltered from any noise. When I first arrived, the owner greeted me with a warm smile, treated me to a complimentary beverage, and told me to consider this resort like my home. Indeed, the entire place felt wonderfully cozy. My guest room was spacious, spotless clean, included wifi, A/C, and a TV. There was absolutely no noise from outside. The resort also has a gorgeous balcony patio on the second floor with tables and couches for enjoying a glass of wine or having a picnic. I was also offered continental breakfast made fresh from the kitchen. The resort is literally a 5-minute walk to the beach. I'm hooked! Sea Harmony will be my destination when I visit Hua Hin because I can expect top-notch accommodation and friendly hospitality.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Node K, Owner at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Allen
thank you for stopping here at SEA Harmony.
It was great having you at SEA Harmony. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip in Thailand

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

The hotel feels like home. We lived on the second floor in the "white" room - double bed, air conditioning, small shower, refrigerator, TV. There was a terrace and a lobby with comfortable sofas. Free wi-fi, beach towels and umbrellas. The owners, Nod and Indy, are welcoming and sweet guys. By the way they speak English very well (better than us). 5 min to the sea, 15 min to the beach near Monkeys Mountain. There’s a wonderful sea food restaurant on the beach, “Madame Green”. We had dinner there every day. There’s some cafes and shops nearby, you can buy fruits and everything. For those who need a European food there’s “Market Village” mall in the city center with great foodcourt. It’s about 10 min by songteo. Of course we have recommended this hotel to our friends.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Node K, Owner at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Hi Ekaterina
Thank you for your contribution. Having you with us nearly a month, it was a real pleasure to host you. The good memories and friendship are still remain in this house, come to visit and stay with us this year again

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I really can not praise this lovely little place highly enough. From the the moment we arrived we were made to feel so welcome and encouraged to treat the Guesthouse like home. My previous stay in Hua Hin two years earlier had been at the very pricey Marriot down on the beach, it was nice but considering the huge gulf in prices between the two properties Sea Harmony easily beats the bigger less personalised hotels. When I come back to Hua Hin there is only one place I will be staying and it will definitely be Sea Harmony.

There are six very nicely decorated rooms, all of the communal areas are modern and brightly decorated, you can tell whoever had a hand in putting this together really knows their stuff.

I had the 'cushion' room. It was spacious, well lit and air con was good. Fridge, cable tv, bathroom amenities likes soaps etc were included. There are so many nice little touches about Sea Harmony that bigger hotels just can not compete with, like Mini bar prices are the same as local supermarkets so you do not have to go out, a lovely breakfast over at the local cafe also owned by Indi and Node was by far the best breakfast I had while in Thailand, lovely noodle soup with choice of meats, followed by toast and nice fruit platter, plus iced coffee. Other nice little touches were how the place was made to feel home from home, free wi-fi, beach towels, great recommendations on where to have massages and day trips out. Node organised for all of my ironing to be done which was appreciated!

The guesthouse is at the quieter end of town near Takiab Mountain, which is worth the walk for the temple, the monkeys and of course the Fishermans village for wonderful seafood. This appears to be in decline because of the upcoming arrival of a big hotel which is such a shame, so go there while it still lasts because it's wonderful. The Guesthouse is a 3 min walk to the beach and about 5-10 to the nearest sun beds. Just take the little lane to the side of Sea Harmony cafe (called Yummy cafe).

You can get a taxi into town for 150thb each night and a tuk is about 100 back.

Sea Harmony is a very nice place, run by very nice people and I look forward to my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Node K, Manager at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Lee
Thank you for the review. I would love to see you again perhaps bring your kids a long next time
The Amber room is an ideal for your family.
Hope to see you soon

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Sea harmony is a funky little guesthouse at the quiet (and in my opinion nicer) end of Hua Hin. A great location for enjoying the local seafood restaurants near Khao Takieb and close to the Cicada Night Market (a must if you visit on Friday or Saturday nights). Over a few visits we have stayed in the Amber and Cushion rooms and cannot speak highly enough of their cleanliness and comfort. The common areas are similarly comfortable. Indi and Node are exceptional hosts whose friendliness and professionalism are the reason we keep returning to Sea Harmony. A special mention to their cafe (across the road) which serves Melbourne quality coffees and excellent food, I recommend the Thai Noodle soup for breakfast - It is so delicious that my husband ate two bowls! Thanks again Node and Indi.

• Stayed February 2013
Node K, Manager at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Mark and Georgina
I am glad the third visiting at Sea Harmony are still gorgeous and don't for get to come back visiting us more.

Nice to see you guys again and again

Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

A warm welcome, convivial hosts, non-stop local advice, the best thai breakfasts at their small cafe 50 metres away and incredibly quiet and peaceful; we hope we did not wake anyone after many late nights sampling the Hua Hin nightlife, which was a delight after a hectic time in Bangkok!

If I go back, no, when I go back to Hua Hin this is where I will stay

Room Tip: all rooms are different themes. I stayed in the 4 poster room which was quiet. The en-suite bathroom...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Node K, Owner at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Martin
I hope you had a good first experience in Hua Hin, don't forget to come back to visit us again
that was a nice chat with you and Lee

Thanks
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

We chose this B&B based on location and trip advisor ratings. It was about 200 meters from the ocean and away from the main tourist strip in Hua Hin. During high tide, there is no beach in this area.

Owners are very nice. Breakfast was a block away at their coffee house. It was excellent. We booked a room that was advertised as over 40 square meters. But it was tiny. The bath room was about 4 feet by 4 feet. This includes, shower, sink and toilet! So we were a little uncomfortable the first night. Thdere was no place to hang a damp towel and barely space to open our suitcases. We moved to a much nicer and larger room for the second night. i would rate Sea Harmony 2-3 starts based on the first night and 5 starts based on the second. Advertising could be clearer about room size. Price seems a bit high for what we had the first night. My hope is that owners are working out some of the kinks and will improve communication on issues of this type.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Node K, Owner at Sea Harmony, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Hi Richard and Bony
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay at SEA Harmony guesthouse.
I would normally get out off my way if I could provide a better comfort to our guests. I had offered you the alternative room ( Cushy ) for both of you when you checked in and you were happy to choose and stick to InnWhite room. InnWhite room has a large balcony and private step to the garden. This could be an ideal room for those who love to spent time outside on balcony and socialize other guests at our main balcony. The bathroom of InnWhite is smaller than other room as it is a enclose shower unit. From Agoda website the size of the room has included balcony now I have contact Agoda to rewrite the description, however, the dimension without balcony is included in our website

I m not quite understand abut the Kink you mentioned? I hope you did not mean about sexual stuff :)

Node

Been to Sea Harmony? Share your experiences!