“Now closed” 1 of 5 stars

Description: Opposite coco51
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Now closed”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Served the wrong food after waiting for 30 minutes. Charged for the wrong dish but the bill was reluctantly amended.

60% Recommend
Hua Hin
“Not My Cup of Tea.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

Tried this restaurant because of things we had read, it's location right on the beach, and the open air ambiance. There is constant breeze and the particular evening we were there, there was a guitarist who was totally awesome. The ambiance and guitarist were the best part of the evening. The food was not very appetizing. The steak I ordered was grisly and tough. My companion's meal was cool and undercooked. Eventually we gave up trying to get things rectified and packaged up our meals to go. I can tell you that the dogs in the neighborhood ate very well that evening. Duke's is now closed.

Visited October 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
“Very nice restaurant on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Nice & affordable food, live music and attentive staff, plus a great view on the beach. Recently went back, but it's under (re) construction. The building is/was owned by a member of the Thai Royal family.

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne
“Nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

Lovely setting, right on the water with a live singer. I had pasta, garlic bread, beer and coffee. The pasta was ok, everyone else there seemed to have Thai food and I think if I went again I would do the same. The service was good, and I think the bill was around 250baht.

• Visited July 2011